WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bette

Bette, thinking of you tomorrow as you have your pre trial conference. You will be in my prayers and I pray for strength for you and for you to feel your sweet angel near you.

Re: Bette

I'll be thinking about you today Bette. Hang in there it will be over soon. Then you will have justice for Timmy, and some peace of mind.
Shirley

Bette:

My thoughts and prayers are with you today. I'm not sure how we get thru these court days, but I know it's not easy, but we pull through with the help of our angels.

Nanci/Travis' Mom

Dear Bette I'm sorry Bette i thought pre trial was done and today was a status hearing that you couldn't go to.Let me know as that's what mine was recently and I thought we were right behind each other.I called 2 days later and the advocate said they passed some discovery that the lawyers and Da didn't even go,and I could be sitting from 9am to 4 pm and no one shows.She said save my time as people that work for the defense and Da are the ones that goThe pos's don't go either.Anyway you are always in my prayers Love Barb p.s. see you this Saturday

Thanks everyone, yes even though I don't have to be there it still weighs heavily on my mind. Like what's going on, what happens now, etc.

Barb, I don't know for sure what the heck it is LOL, they said it was a pre-trial conference???? I check the docket and that's what it says too, so you may be right it might just be one of those status hearings where she told me that the defendents won't be there just the DA and the defense attys. So I'm not sure myself, just to call 2 days later and find out what happened and when next court day is. But even still, you tend to think more about it because you know something is going on today. I've just been so sad and depressed so much more lately. I can't bear it sometimes.

Anyway, thank you all for the good thoughts. When I hear something back I will let you know.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

BETTE MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU.... SENDING MANY...MANY...MANY HUGS AND PRAYERS YOUR WAY.

I looked up those guys dockets and it shows "continued" until 3/5/09. Don't know what if anything transpired but will be calling DA or advocate to find out the status. Sigh.....

Bette
Timmy's mom