WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rambling Poem

You

As I was driving home today
You walked across the street.
I could barely breath,
My heart it skipped a beat.

I turned around to follow you,
Your name I softly called.
Then tears began to trickle.
It wasn't you after all.

Kim Lasater. February 4, 2009

Re: Rambling Poem

Dear Kim
As most boys all have the same hair cut and I know at least in So Philly they can all look alike I too have thought I have seen Nicky only to be disappointed that it wasn't him and then I remember he's always in my heart, just a whisper away, and no one can take him from me again.Your poem really touched me and of course I'm crying as I write this because it is so true.I pray you see or feel something that let's you know your Kay bear is with you always.With the poetry you write from your heart may you always ramble on.Many Many Hugs to you Love Barb

KIM,"THAT POEM IS SOOO TRUE",I HAVE DONE THAT SOOO MANY TIMES...I JUST WANT TO SEE MY BABY SO I GUESS MY MIND TRYS TO LET MY EYES THINK I SEE HIM...HUGS AND PRAYERS...

I see her a lot. She walked a lot and I would see her out so I always double take. The girl I saw yesterday walked like her, but the thing that kinda sent me reeling was that she had a purse that looked just like the one Kaylin carried and she had it slung across her body just like Kaylin always did. I think it was the purse that actually made me notice the girl to begin with. Kaylin always had that purse with her. I thought it was an ugly purse but she loved it. :)

Kim
This poem is right on the money.
In Nanci's video for Travis there was a guy standing with his back to the camera,short dark hair, wearing shorts and a black T (Jim's favorite color) and had his arms crossed over his chest just like Jimmy use to do. I actually had to stop the video and check him out he has a much smaller build than Jim, but boy that first glance sure got to me.
Thanks for the Poem I love it.
Keep writing 'cause you have a knack for that.
Love and Hugs
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley

The year after Jeremy died, Megan and I went to a store late one evening to pick up some cigarettes. As I was pulling into the parking spot, out of the corner of my eye I saw a boy that looked so much like Jeremy that I actually honked (forgetting for a moment that he was gone).The boy glanced back at the honk and kept walking. Megan hadn't seen him, but I made her sit in the car with me until he came back out. When he did, she was in total shock. He looked just like him, only a little shorter. We both sat in the car and cryed for a few minutes. So, yes, I can relate to that poem. Thank you Kim.

wow this is so true for me too love you all