WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Geese

We went to Kansas City this past weekend where Andre' was murdered and as we always do we went to the park that Andre' was murdered in and put up flowers and I left him a valentine's day card,a bear and some other thing.You would have to know that Andre's nick name is Dre' Goose or just goose,so you can understand this...when we turned to get back in the car there were a flock of geese on the ground behind us.I know it was Andre's way of letting me KNOW he was there.It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life.I know he sent them.His uncle even left him some reese's candy Andre' had the biggest sweet tooth and that was his favorite candy.I was so touched,just had to share this.LOVE,HUGS,& PRAYERS TO YOU ALL!!!
Vickie

Re: The Geese

Vickie I am so glad you shared this and how wonderful that you got to experience that. I believe that your lil goose showed up to let you know he was there. :) I am so glad you were able to have that experience.

Those littles signs! They mean so much, I do believe he was there giving you a little sign showing you he is always with you.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

Oh Vickie, how special. Just keep remembering they are always with us and they do send us signs all the time.
Just to let you know my nickname when I was a kid was Goose too. LOL
Kayt

Vickie,
That is so cool I truly believe it was Andre's way of letting you know he is with you.
God Bless
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley

yes god give us some sign from our love one stay strong girl hugs joann hubert mom.

THATS SOOOO COOL, I KNOW THAT THOSE LITTLE SIGNS MEAN SOOOO MUCH.OUR ANGELS ARE WITH US AND I KNOW THAT THEY SEND US THESE LITTLE SIGNS TO LET US KNOW THAT THEY ARE WITH US AND THEY ARE OK.THROUGH ALL THE PAIN IT BRINGS US A PEACEFUL SMILE IF ITS ONLY FOR A MOMENT.HUGS AND PRAYERS....

Yes Vicki it was Andre telling you he was near and alright.I thank God for the little things He sends our way to help us make it through.Just keeping thinking about your baby and how happy he must be.Many Many hugs your way Love Barb

Thank you to all of you for your knid words. I am so glad to have all of you to share this with alot of poeple would just think i'm nuts.
Hugs,
Vickie