WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mark's Angelversary

Mark, stay close to mom and your family. Let them feel you near them, Randi, I know that today will be difficult and my prayers are with you. Mark, you are loved and missed.

Re: Mark's Angelversary

Randi,
I'll be thinking of you today, I hope by knowing we are all with you in spirit today helps ease the heartache.
Mom 2 Mom Stay Strong
Mark stay close to mom today she needs your strength, shine on angel.
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley

Dear Mark I'm remembering you and your family on your angelversary day.Sadness on earth but such joy in heaven above.May the glow from the many candles that will be lit today send some light to your family below.Always remembered,loved and missed.Many Many hugs to your family and friends.Love Barb God Bless

Sometimes I don't know which hurts worse, the b/d's, the holidays, the anniversaries???? I just know each day has a unending pain to it. I will keep you in my prayers and know that you will be in my thoughts. God bless your angel son now, let his light shine down on you and keep you strong.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

HI ANGEL,SENDING YOU HUG'S FOR YOUR ANGEL DATE,ALWAY'S!!GOD BLESS THIS FAMILY AND HOLD THEM TIGHT!!MUCH LOVE ALWAY'S,TONY'S-MOM-MICHELLE!!

sending love and prayers at this time my hugs joann hubert mom.

MARK SENDING LOTS OF HUGS AND KISSES TO YOU,STAY CLOSE TO YOUR DEAR FAMILY YOU ARE SOOOO LOVED AND MISSED.RANDI,SENDING MANY HUGS AND PRAYERS TO YOU.