WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Court date for Travis

Nanci has a court date today so let's keep her in our prayers and thoughts. Nanci, you are in my prayers and I am thinking of you today. Travis, keep close to mom and let her feel you near today. Love you lady. :)

Re: Court date for Travis

Dear Nanci
I hope all went well with court today.We are here for you if you need to talk.God bless you and your family.Love Barb

sending my prayers nanci

Kim:

Thanks for your continued support as we travel this mess of road we are on.

As usual, this was a waste of taxpayers $ and the time of all involved. Apperantly one of the supposed expert witnesses for the defense has a medical issue that will not allow him to be at the trail, as the date stands now (Feb. 9th). But, of coarse the defense attorney has no idea what the issue is; the judge asks if it is elective or not and he has no answer, the defense attorney has had this information since at least the 23rd of Jan. and this witness hasn't gotten back to him. So the judge has given him 2 days, which means we go back to court on Wed., to find out exactly why this witness will be unavailable until after the 15th of March. If the reason is not good enough for the judge he can say the trial goes on and trial will start on the 9th, if this witness has a real medical condition that will not allow him to testify until after the 15th of March, then the judge will set the trial date until after that time.

Those of u that know me well know that i have my own analogy of why this witness isn't going to be available. At court on the Jan 13th, the DA gave the defense the accident reconstruction preformed by the WI State Police that according to the DA will prove that the POS hit Travis straight on from behind and he flew in a straight line to where he landed, unlike the defense who is trying to say that Travis either hit the curb first or cut the car off and the bike was at some sort of angle when the car hit him. This supposed expert witness is the one who came up with the defense's senario. I believe he got a copy of the State Police's reenactment and now doesn't want to testify, but I am the mother and I look at things in a different prespective. Just my thoughts.

So back to court I go, unable to eat or sleep another 2 or 3 days awaiting to hear what they have to say, while the rest of them go merrily on with their lives. They are all inconsiderate of how we feel or how we get thru each day, but as the old saying goes "you can't fight City Hall (or at least that's what we always said in Chicago).

Thanks all for listening to my rambling.

Love you all and my thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Nanci/Travis' Mom

Nanci,
Stall tactics, the defence will pull anything they think they can get away with, I pray the Judge sees through this crap and goes forward with the trial. the defence attorney in Jim's case pulled all kinds of crap and you see where it got them.
I will pray for you to see justice very,very soon.
Love and Hugs
Jimmy's Mom Shirley
Just remember we are all right by your side in sprit.

HI MS.NANCI SENDING MY LOVE TO YOU ,MAY GOD BE WITH YOU!!FOR HE WILL SEE YOU THROUGH!!HUG'S!

HELLO NANCI JUST WANTED TO SEND SOME HUGS AND KISSES TO TRAVIS AND I KNOW HE WILL SPREAD HIS ANGEL WINGS WIDE AND WRAP THEM AROUND YOU AND HOLD YOU TIGHT DURNING THIS TRYIN TIME. SENDING MANY HUGS AND PRAYERS YOUR WAY.HANG ON TO YOUR FAITH AND GOD WILL LEAD YOU THROUGH THIS.

Hey Nanci,
Just wanted to send you some (((((((((hugs))))))) and I know how stressed you must be. Hang in there, your angel is watching over you!

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

Dear Nanci
Thanks for getting back to us on the details.As Shirley says stall tactics and it got them nowhere.The judge does sound like no nonsense so we'll keep praying,it is good that he didn't postpone another month and it is in 2 days.That's what I mean by no nonsense and if he's already aggravated cause this defense lawyer is stalling well that's even better.You have the truth on your side plus the state troopers so I think it's all good.You are 100% right when you say he got scared after the troopers report.No one wants to look like a dummy in court.They are dummies of course but they don't want to look like them.LOL God bless and we'll keep praying .Many,Many hugs your way Love Barb

Nanci, I am so sorry to hear that the defense is up to their games again. I don't understand how they can say they are for justice when they seem to just play court games. I am praying that the Judge has wisdom in this and that Travis gets the justice he deserves. I pray for strength for you because this takes so much out of us emotionally. I love you lady and you are in my prayers daily.

Nanci..we are here for you always.."every dog has their day" and I do believe that is one phrase that rings true no matter how long or short the process takes.I know though that the process is screwed up and all the stall tactics we are suppose to accept along with accepting the loss of our child. Does anyone care what it does to the family..Well I know the answer to that one but I still ask it anyway hoping someday I will hear something different..We care about you and your family Nanci and always will..I hope that helps in some small way to get you and your family through this injustice system..we are with you all the way...love to you and your family..love AV & Laura

Nanci, my thoughts and prayers are with you. I hate all the BS you are all going through right now. Hang in there.
Kayt

Nanci..hope all goes well this morning..we are always thinkin of you and your family..let us know how it goes we will hope the BS stops and you will get to court on Monday..love AV & Laura

Hey All:

Just to let you know, we went to court at 9:30 this morning and if you can believe this, we have to back at 4 pm this afternoon. There was a trial going on this morning and the judge interupted the trial to talk to the defense attorney and the DA, only to find out that the Defense attorney has not been able to get a hold of his supposed expert witness. So because of the trial going on the judge told them to come back at 4 pm. I should be at work right now, but I refuse to not be attendance when they discuss anything, as you all know I don't trust a one of them. I am going to be their worst nightmare. So as of now, we still don't know if the trial is on for the 9th or not, I will update you all after our trip to the courthouse at 4 p.m.

Thanks again for all your support, prayers and love.
Love you all
Nanci/Travis' Mom

How obvious is this ploy? He can't reach his expert witness and hasn't been able to for a couple of days? Yeah right!!!! I go to every court date to Nanci, no matter what it is for or how long for the same reason. I really hope at 4 the Judge tells that idiot too bad, we are moving on and if your witness can't be reached after this long that is the defendants problem. Keeping you in my prayers all day Lady.

Well, the defense got their way, trial has been rescheduled. We have a final - pre trial on April 8th and a new trial date of May 4th.

I have to give the judge some credit, he did make 2 phone calls to this supposed expert witness himself while we were in the court room. One appeared to be a home/office number which he left a message at, the other was a cell phone the fool had on his resume, that one someone answered, but said they were not him and it's wasn't his number, he was very stern with the person who answered stating he could send a sheriff there if he needed to, to see if it was really him or not. Of coarse he didn't, he was just trying to be sure it wasnt' the guy.

Shawna, Curtis and I spent and hour and a half with the DA, looking at the re enactment the State Police put together and for the first time I have to say I was very impressed. It was very hard to see the pictures and I can't get in to detail here, but I feel the work they did will prove our case.

Thanks again to all of you, this had to be the hardest day for me since I saw the POS for the first time.

Love you all, and hugs to all of you and our angels

Nanci/Travis' Mom

Dear Nanci My lime green shirt and black pants can be worn in the spring or summer too so you just let those court people know however long this takes" I got people".I'm sorry about your disappointment but when I get disappointed over things like this I figure well the pos is still on the inside and I'm on the outside.I'm praying for you Nanci and your family too,hope you feel the love! Barb

Nanci..so sorry for all the BS..it's so hard to deal w/all this crap on top of dealing w/the loss of your Travis..our heart goes out to you and your family always..anything you need or just to vent we are always here for you..and yes my lime green is ready whenever we need it..love to you and Shawna...take care..Love AV & Laura

NANCI HANG IN THERE AND KEEP YOUR FAITH STRONG WITH GOD HE WILL LEAD YOU THROUGH AND THIER DAY IS COMING THEY WILL GET WHAT THEY DESERVE "GOD KNOWS" AND THEY CAN'T EXSCAPE HIM.TRAVIS SPREAD YOUR ANGEL WINGS WIDE AND WRAP THEM TIGHT AROUND YOUR SWEET MOM...SHE NEEDS TO FEEL YOU NEAR.NANCI SENDING MANY...MANY..MANY HUGS AND PRAYERS.....

Nanci,
It is probably a good thing the judge has done this, one less thing for the POS to try to appeal over. The judge knows what he is doing not giving the POS any chance of an appeal over this whitness not being at trial. I bet this stunt won't go over to well if they try to pull it again. We went through the same kind of crap. You hang in there it will be over soon.
Love and Hugs Jimmy's Mom Shirley

Nanci, I hope this is the Judge who will be over your trial. I am glad he did that too. I have to question an "expert witness" though who is not readily available to testify. Sounds pretty shady to me.

You hang in there and know we are here for you. For myself I am still in the never ending pre-trial. It seems like it will never start. So you hang in there hon. We are here for ya.

Nanci you poor thing, I don't know what to say except hang in there and be proud of yourself you are your childs voice!!!! I am proud of you :)

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom