WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/groups/MOMSmemorialoflove

You can find on Facebook at:

M.O.M.S (Mothers of Murdered Sons/Daughters)

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FLOOD OF PAIN & TEARS

HI MOM'S ,WELL YESTERDAY WAS SOOOOO HARD,I FOUND MY SELF BACK TO JULY 3,OF TONY'S SERVICE,SAME CHURCH & SAME SPOT CLOSE TO THE CASKET OF MY BEST FRIEND MOM,I WENT IN STRONG,TOLD MY SELF YOU CAN DO THIS,SET THERE HEARD THE FAMILY SCREAM THROUGH THE HOLD SERVICE,MY MIND WENT BACK TO THE DAY I SCREAM FOR TONY IN HIS SERVICE,REALLY MOM'S I SAW TONY FACE IN THAT CASKET YESTERDAY,ALL I COULD DO WAS CRY AND WISH THE NIGHTMARE WOULD'T COME BACK TO GET ME AGAIN,I HOLD MY FRIEND THE WAY SHE WAS THERE FOR ME FOR TONY AND TRIED TO FIGHT THE FEELINGS,MY FRIEND TOOK IT SO HARD ,WHEN IT WAS TIME TO CLOSE THE CASKET I BROKE DOWN,I TOOK HER TO SEE HER MOM FOR THE LAST TIME,AND I WAS SO HARD,SHE JUMP AND SCREAM IN MY ARM'S,I HELD HER SO TIGHT AND TOLD HER TO PRAY FOR GOD WAS GOING TO HER THROUGH,HER SISTER AND FIVE BROTHER'S FELL APART ALSO,IT WAS SO HARD,BUT TODAY IS ANOTHER DAY AND I MADE IT THROUGH,MY HEART IS WITH MY GIRL AND HER FAMILY,I STLL HAVE A HEART TO HELP OTHER'S EVEN THO IT WAS RIP OUT THE DAY TONY WAS KILLED,I THANK YOU ALL FOR THINKING OF ME ON YESTERDAY,HUG'S TO U ALL!!

Re: FLOOD OF PAIN & TEARS

Michelle I am sending hugs your way. I admire you for being there for your friend through your own pain and heartache.

Michelle,
You showed so much strength my heart breaks for you, it is so hard when things take us back to the day. It seems we live that terrible heartache all over again. You are a strong lady my love and hugs to you.
Jimmy's Mom Shirley

Michelle, this is so said, I'm so sorry, but you were there for your friend even thru your own grief you stood there by her side, you are a true, good friend and I know this will always be remembered by her. How you with all your pain stood by her side with her and helped her with hers. God Bless you sweetie.

Bette
Timmy's mom

Michele,Sorry you had to go through that. We had a sevice two weeks ago for my dad who passed away and it was the same place of my mom and Keara's service so i can understand hoew that must have felt for you. I hope the horror will subside and thank you for being there for your friend. I'm sure she was so grateful to you.

OH MICHELLE, I AM SOOO SORRY THAT THIS NIGHTMARE ALWAYS SEEMS TO HAUNT US. HOLD YOUR FAITH WITH GOD STRONG AND HE WILL LEAD OUR WAY.YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD PERSON AND I'M SURE TONY IS SMILIN ON HIS SWEET MAMA.YOU ARE SO STRONG MICHELLE AND I AM SURE YOUR FRIEND IS SOOO GRATEFUL TO HAVE YOU BY HER SIDE. I LOVE YOU....HANG IN THERE...HUGS AND PRAYERS.

Dear Michelle
As hard as it was the Lord did see you through this heartache.As you comfort your friend and her family show them the strength you have obtained through your own loss as we all know we will see our angels again one day and oh what a day that will be.Thank you Jesus for your love and mercy.Many,many hugs your way Love Barb