WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I'm going for it

Well ladies I ordered everything I will need to start up my T shirt shop. I also ordered a mug oven so I can do coffee mugs, stiens and other stuff. There is tons of stuff I will be able to do with all this mouse pads, aprons, bags sweatshirts the list goes on, I just gotta do it.
Wish me Luck
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley

Re: I'm going for it

Dear Shirley
You are already so talented,I know you will do very well in whatever you choose to do and this looks like a great start.I see you expanding already.We briefly discussed in chat one night that I wanted a quilt made out of Nicky's clothes,so if you're ready to start taking orders,let me know.I'll be one of your first customers.I am so happy for you and wish you the best Love to you Barb

I need shirts. Tell me when you are ready and I will be your first customer. :) Good Luck and you CAN do it.

GOOD LUCK SENDING HUGS YOU, YOU CAN DO IT WITH JIMMY HELP HE WILL HELP YOU, YOU WILL SEE,

You go girl!

Sounds like you've got a lot of work ahead of you, but one I know you won't mind doing :)

Lots of luv
Bette
Timmy's mom

SHIRLEY, GOOD LUCK....YOU GO GIRL...YOU CAN DO IT....SENDING YOU HUGS AND PRAYERS

ms.shirley go for it!!!i wish you many blessing's!!

Hurray for You Ms. Shirley! Just glad to hear that you're following your dreams. My aunt started a t-shirt shop years ago, had 3 stores when she quit, her biggest clients were the local schools! don't forget the boys clubs etc. She actually went to the schools and got the contracts for the jackets, sports shirts & shorts! Remember, to think BIG! Also, do some mail-order stuff too! We will be your best customers.

Best of luck
Donna, Randy's mom

Wow!
I'm ready to order when you tell me. I want T-shirts and mugs. Not sure how many or what yet but, I want to help your business.
So wanna know why?
Cause I wink your Thunderful.
kiss kiss