WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FLASH BACK!!

HI MOM'S,WELL TOMMOROW IS MY BEST FRIEND MOM HOME GOING SERVICE,AND IT WILL BE HARD FOR ME,TONY SERVICE WAS AT THE SAME CHURCH,AND TO SIT RIGHT AT THE SAME SPOT I WAS WITH MY BABY WILL BE HARD!!I ALWAY'S CRY SO HARD WHEN I GO TO CHURCH AND SEE VISIONS OF MY BABY CASKET,SO TOMMOROW I HAVE TO FIGHT THESE FEELING'S OFF AND BE STRONG FOR MY BEST-FRIEND,BUT HOW?FLASHBACK WILL BE THERE I KNOW IT WILL,I LOSS MY MOM AND BABY,BUT NOW I HAVE TO WATCH MY FRIEND & HER FAMILY GO THROUGH SO MUCH PAIN,I BEEN THERE FOR HER.AND WON'T LEAVE HER SIDE NOW,SO MOM'S PLEASE PRAY FOR ME ON TOMMOROW TO STAY STRONG,AND TO FIGHT THESE FEELING'S OFF!!HUG'S TO ALL MY SWEET MOM'S!!

Re: FLASH BACK!!

I know Michelle how you feel. I can't even go to church, well I'm not a big church goer anyway, but I thought maybe I should start and it would make me feel better. But now when I walk in there I feel those same feelings you feel. I pray every night and try to keep the faith, but it is hard to go into the church. That's sad isn't it. Just wanted to let you know I understnad and hope that God keeps you strong.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's Mom

Hi Michelle,
my prayers go out to you and your best friends family to remain calm in the midst of the awful storm coming. I hope the good memories flood out the bad and keep you strong. What a wonderful friend you are.
Blessings to you and yours
Kay

Dear Michelle
I am so sorry pain is stepping in again to squeeze at your heart.Your friend is lucky to have you to hold on to and just hug when needed.You are a strong person Michellle,probably stronger than you think.The Lord knows your pain and He will never leave you or forsake you.Know that it is Him who has given you the strength so far to even get out of bed in the morning.My prayers continue for you ,your family and your friends family.God Bless and many many hugs your way Love Barb

i michelle, i know how you feel it was hard to go to the same church when we had hubert service,my prayers are with you and your friend family my love to you joann -hugs hugs hugs .

Michelle just going back into the same church for a service was hard so I can't imagine having to go for another funeral. I am so sorry for the pain you are re living as if the daily pain of losing your baby were not enough. I am sending you cyber hugs.