WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Angelversary Day for John Wade and Bradley Dean

Patricia, John's guest book is full. I didn't see a page for Bradley. Please remember these angels and light a candle for them on the MOMS site. Our prayers are with your families today.

Re: Angelversary Day for John Wade and Bradley Dean

Dear Patricia and Lisa
I am remembering your nephew John and your son Bradley on this ,their angelversary day.I know you both have heavy hearts and I want you to know your loved ones are not forgotten and will be forever missed and loved.My prayer for you is peace and fond memories of the impact they had on your lives and those that loved them.Try to stay strong.God Bless you both and your families.Love Barb

HI,TO BOTH ANGEL'S I AM SENDING MY LOVE TO HEAVEN IN BOTH OF YOU HONOR,TO THESE FAMILIES GOD BLESS YOU,AND MANY HUG'S!!

Always in my prayers. Keeping you in my thoughts and hoping God keeps you strong.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

SENDING MY LOVE TO YOU ALL TO DAY LOVE JOANN HUBERT MOM

Happy Birthday Angelboys...Love and hugs to your moms.

PATRICIA AND LISA SENDING MANY HUGS AND PRAYERS YOUR WAYS....AND SENDING OUR ANGELS HUGS AND KISSES.

My God,
Thank you Moms so much. Friday and this week end was so hard. Nobody told me I was going to relive this horrible nightmare. I sure wasn't alone. Our whole family was struck. They all went to the Grave site. I'm in Georgia so David called me and I heard them sing and pray.,,,,,,,,,, and cry,,,,,,,,,, The reality of never seeing him ever ever again sunk in.
That can not be changed. I have tried to think of the good memories and talk to Susie and David and Jackie about the good times and the funny times and it still brought tears but I did feel better after words. My beautiful John, he was so funny, he could make anybody laugh and made it a point to do so. He always had something to say about everything. Everything was a joke and a happy situation, Even ordering a Pizza or driving to go rent a movie. Always always something funny would happen to cause him to make you laugh even more.
John, My love, I hope you are entertaining everybody where you are. I can't wait to be with you and all out loved ones again. Save a spot for me right next to you, Julie and Benny. I love you and miss you so much.
Aunt P