WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy Heavenly Birthday Ricky McCorkle

Just wanted to say Happy Heavenly Birthday and remind people to drop by and light a candle for you today. Let mom feel you close today.

Re: Happy Heavenly Birthday Ricky McCorkle

Dear Ricky
Have a beautiful Happy Birthday in Heaven today.We are all down below but feel the excitement in the air at the thought of you celebrating your special day with your Lord and the angels up above.I'm sure it's like nothing we can imagine.God Bless and have fun Many many hugs to you and to your mama and family.Love Barb

HI RICKY,I SEND YOU A HUGE HUG IN HEAVEN FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY,YOU ARE FOREVER LOVED BY MANY,MS.PAT YOU ARE IN MY HEART & PRAYER'S!!KISSES!

Fly high sweet angel Ricky. Watch over your mom and keep her strong, these days are harder and harder to live thru.

Happy Birthday Angel Ricky.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICKY!!
JIM'S MOM

Ricky:

Happy Heavenly Birthday! Hugs to you and all your angel friends and of coarse your mom and family too!

Nanci/Travis' Mom

Happy 23rd Birthday Ricky. Love and hugs to your wonderful mom. Keep her close and let her know that you're close by... Jeremys mom

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICKY WE LOVE YOU AND YOUR MOM MISS YOU SO MUCH SEND HER A BIG HUG FROM YOU TO DAY LOVE ,HUBERT-JOANN MOM.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY....I LOVE AND MISS YOU SOOOO MUCH.THANK ALL OF YOU SWEET MOMS FOR YOUR KIND WORDS AND THOUGHTFULNESS.WE HAVE HAD THE WORST ICE STORM I HAVE EVER SEEN IT LOOKS A TORNANDO CAME THROUGH.WE HAVE BEEN WITHOUT ELECTRIC AND PHONE SINCE TUES.AND THERE ARE STILL THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE STILL WITHOUT UTILITIES.PLEASE KEEP US IN YOUR PRAYERS.HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN HUNNY BUNNY.... I LOVE YOU.....HUGS AND PRAYERS TO YOU ALL