WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New pics added

My mom cleaned out some of her photo albums and gave me some pics I did not have of Joshua. I have added to his memorial web site. Please do go check them out and Thank you for all those who continue to light a candle. If I can find your loved ones site I will surely stop by and say hi to you angels as well. Should be easier now with the list.

luv n hugs
Kay

Re: New pics added

What a great site. The pictures are wonderful. I bet you were so happy to see them.

Kay
What a beautiful smile your Joshua has, I can see in his face that he is a loving person.
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley

Thank you all so much for lighting candles and visiting with my Joshie. I can see him smiling down from the heavens above for all the love he is getting from all you wonderful moms. Yes I was very pleased to see some of his pics which I did not have that brought back some wonderful memories. I commend all the MOMs for living through this nightmare and still continuing to show love to others while traveling the most disparaging, miserable, wretched and deplorable journey anyone could ever face. The baby pic with my sister holding him reminded me that he was pulled out of the womb with forceps and for weeks after he was born I had to take him in for well baby checks because he not only had a soft spot on top of his head but his skull was 'broken' on the sides as well, being a newborn it healed properly, but was very worrisome at first. It is so awful that we must suffer this heartache, but it does my heart so much good to come here and read my exact thoughts spoken from another loving MOM who has suffered my same pain. I may not always respond daily, but please know you all are in my thoughts and prayers daily. Keep the love and prayers going as I do for you all. Know that since we now have a list I can visit all your babies and leave a note from time to time.

luv n hugs
Kay