WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/groups/MOMSmemorialoflove

You can find on Facebook at:

M.O.M.S (Mothers of Murdered Sons/Daughters)

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngWpF6nC36A

Just finished this video, and need to apologize to Nanci I left Travis's pic out, fixed that nanci and am downloading the new version right now. If there are other pics I left out let me know and I will fix asap.
Love and Hugs to my sister moms
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley

Re: New Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktZxh_DGqww

New version

Dear Shirley
Thank you so much for the outstanding video.It is really beautiful.I wish I could do these things but until I can Thank God you can.It brought me much happiness today that you thought to include my Nicky in this inspiring video.With much love and gratitude and God Bless Barb

Jim's Mom, Beautiful video. I want to thank you for adding my Gerrick to it. His birthday was Wednesday, he should be here to celebrate with me and turn 23 years old. My heart aches and I'v been down and depressed and your video touched me. That was nice of you to make these, Mark's and Cedrick's too.

Shirley:

There is never a need to apologize, I appreciate all your hard work on the videos, you are very talented.

Thanks for adding Travis' as always you did a beautiful job.

Hugs
Nanci/Travis' Mom

Shirley it is so beautiful. Thank you for including my Kaylin. I'll add it to my myspcae until I cna figure out how to add it to her memory page. Beautiful!!!

Hey Shirley,
Awesome heartfel video...loved it! Just one question...how do you get it past the youtube "security team" they have been blocking the sounds to all the videos we have been submitting. Even the kids have tried but theirs too have been removed due to copyrights....uuuurrrgggghhhh! Just wanted to know what your secret is....lol. Loved the truck picture too...that was great! Take care...How is the bench & marker working out that you ordered? I'll bet it is really beautiful!....Love and Hugs...Laura & AV

Thank you ladies, it just makes me feel good knowing I can give a little comfort to you all. I know just seeing Jim's picture on a video brings a little happiness to me.
Laura heck if I know I have not had a problem with the music I have used. I just download with limewire to my computer.
The marker is beautiful I just naturally started crying when I read it, the bench too but not because of how much I liked it, because it was broken in half. A new one is already on it's way.
Love and Hugs to all
Jim's Mom Shirley

For Cedric - I put a k in your name by mistake, I'm sorry Angel.
Thanks again Jim's Mom

Shirely, beautiful video. Thank you for adding Timmy's picture to it. I especially liked the one that the Lord is with those who have been broken hearted and crushed, I pray every night for him to keep me strong for this is the way I've been feeling for many weeks now.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

HELLO SHIRLEY, I LOVE THE VIDEO....THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR INCLUDING RICKY.THESE VIDEOS THAT YOU ALL ARE MAKING ARE SOOOO BEAUTIFUL.YOU MOMS ARE SOOOO SPECIAL TO ME I LOVE YOU ALL AND OUR ANGELS.OUR BABIES ARE SOOO LOVED AND MISSED MY HEART BREAKS OVER & OVER EVERYDAY. HUGS AND PRAYERS....THANK YOU AGAIN SHIRLEY, YOU DONE A GREAT JOB....IT IS SOOOO BEAUTIFUL.