WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
baby Celeste

Hello Ladies, Just wanted to write a few lines and give the update on my great neice here is a e-mail I got from my sister this morning.....Just a quick note to let you all know that the baby is having that brain surgery VAD this morning. I did not find out till after 11 pm. Amanda didn’t find out till around 10. It is scheduled for noon but may be earlier if they can do it.......please...keep your prayers going they are sooo appricated.I feel so sad,nervious,sick to my stomach,worried,just soooo much going on....."TOO MUCH".We are leaving tonite going to be with them for the weekend and then packing for court which will be on feb.9th.Please keep us in your prayers they are sooo needed and appricated......HUGS AND PRAYERS.....

Re: baby Celeste

Oh Pat, Of course I wil be keeping you, your niece and the rest of your family in my prayers. Be safe. God bless you.

praying, praying, praying...praying hard for baby celeste...keeping you and your family in our thoughts and in our prayers today.

Pat:

You and your entire family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Us girls are strong fighters, your little niece will be a strong fighter too!

Hugs
Nanci/Travis' Mom

Pat,
You and your entire family are in our thoughts and prayers today and always. We will be praying for baby Celeste and continue to pray for you during the trial for justice to be served and for strength for you to get through it as well. All of our Love...Laura & AV

I read this at work and said a prayer for her. Of course I will continue praying for her.

May love, light and prayer be with you and your intire family. I will be thinking of you and your niece.
Kayt

sending my prayers to baby celeste/and my prayers to you love joann hubert mom.

Pat

I have and will say prayers for baby Celeste, you and your family, you are all in my thoughts.
God Bless
Shirley

Dear Pat
I hope all is well with Baby Celeste.We all have been praying for a good outcome and by now I guess you have more information.Please keep us all updated with her progress.We do truly care and are concerned.I'll be praying for her mom and dad as well to help them through these difficult days.Many Many hugs your way

Pat:

Our thoughts and prayers are with and your family at this time, remember us girls are stronger than boys and baby Celeste will be too!

Love ya,
Nanci/Travis' Mom