WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
John's trial starts

I know my brother called from Holbrook to tell me he talked to Chris. The trial is starting. I cna't go because I don't have anyplace to stay and a hotel is out of the question. I hate what's happening but Oscar hates me. I just hope they throw the book at the Orozco POS. the other guy has been talking saying it was Orozco who actually strangled John. He confessed to being there so they are talking plea bargain with him. We will never see John again, he will no longer exist on earth. He will never get married, have kids, nothing.... nothing it's all over all we have are the momories of him. I guess there is no control. The law and lawyers try to protect the guilty. It makes you feel like,, anybody can go out and commit murder and get away with it. I wanted the death penalty. At this point I'm only hoping they give him life in prison without parole.
What happens to the things they stold from John like the money? does anybody know. He took over $25,000.00. Does it just dissappear. I wish none of this had ever happened. John was a good guy.

Re: John's trial starts

So sorry Patricia, I hope they keep you updated on the trial. I hope they get life too, if that's what they are pleaing. It's not easy that they still breathe, and enjoy all lifes pleasures when our loved ones are taken away from us like this, my son was 15 and every day I think of all the things I'm going to miss, like right now he'd be learning to drive. Its just not right, I've been in so much pain lately these last few weeks have been so hard. All I can say is hang in there and you are not alone.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

Patricia,
I just met with the detectives on my sons case which is unsolved, I just touch bases with them from time to time to make sure they don't forget him. I was also asking about his watch and the cap he wore that night. Of course it is all evidence and they may be able to get the cap for me, but they tell me the watch is probably not going to happen as they are afraid that technology may come along to help identify his murderer and they may need the watch to develop the evidence from. But to make a long story short once the case has been to trial I thought the personal effects would be released. I would call the detectives who worked your sons case and ask. I am so sorry you are suffering through this awful misery called 'Life after the murder of your child'.
God bless
Kay

Patricia,
Boy this has got to be a hard one, not being able to be there. I don't know about money what MY Jimmy had in his wallet was given back to me I just got his personal effects like house key wallet what ever he had in his pockets. They took his cell phone from his house I was told I would be able to get it back after the trial, wrong I can not get it back until all the appeals are over with. That will really help I will be with Jimmy by then. He had told me about pictures he had on the phone and that is what I really wanted. Guess I am out of luck on that one.
Keep us updated with anything you hear I just pray you are kept up to date on what is happening.
My prayers are with you. Hang in there.
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley

Thanks for your comments.
I guess they can keep the money, it won't bring John back. I don't understand why they couldn't just steal the money and not kill him. I hate that POS that killed John. My brother thinks it best that I don't go. He ****** me off, he said I would probably start cussing them out and maybe even do something stupid to get myself kicked out of the court. WHATEVER!
So what I got a big mouth. Maybe he's right, just maybe I'd get a chance to strangle the Bast,,,ard with my panties. If he was in front of me right this second I think I would attack him, even if he beat the hell out of me I would get a few licks in. It would be worth it. I wish they would fry them in the chair for what they did. Life will never be the same without John, never. Sorry I rant so!
xoxoxo
Patricia