WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Address Book

Ladies, I know I said it would be out yesterday, but I need just a couple of more days. By the end of the week for sure. I will post here when I email everyone the list. I didn't want anyone to think I had forgotten them. :)

Re: Address Book

Oh Kim you're so cute, it's so nice that you're putting it together. Thanks I think it would be great help for all of us.

Bette
Timmy's mom

Kim, You take all time you need. Thank you for taking this project on.

Dear KIm
I sent you and email but when I went to send it,it said cannot send full or something like that? When I got your email about the address's it only had yours in it,am I missing a link? You did a fantastic job on the calendar too.I need to email you about exactly what you think I can do to help out.I still haven't figured out how to post to the calendar so if you or any other mom can show me how to do this I would appreciate it. I don't have Excel,so I can't be of help there but I could record all the info we discussed I just don't know where I can place this info.I'd like to take some of the work load off of you and help out.Sort of like a dummy assistant LOL.I have a busy weekend but I'm off Monday and can get a lot done then.Thank you again for all your caring and hard work,I'm sure all appreciate it.I'm sure Kaylin is smiling down at you and the other angels are grateful for the info you are providing their moms and families.Many,Many hugs your way.

Kim:

I received the email with the address book, and as always you did a great job. Thank you for putting so much time into, you are a wonderful MOM.

Love ya
Nanci/Travis' Mom

HI KIM,I GOT THE E-MAIL,YOU DID A BEAUTIFUL JOB,I LOVE IT!!!THANK'S!

Barb, I am going through and deleting old emails. When My MIL and an aunt get cleaning out their email they overload mine. LOL I am slowly getting rid of all the junk mail. Thanks for letting me know it was full. The email should have an attachment. Are you able to open that? If not let me know and I will see what else I can do.

Hi Kim, I did send my info. I hope you got it and it wasn't too late. I definitely want a copy of of the address book. Thanks so much for doing this. Darien

Darien can you resend it to me? I didn't get it, but I can add you no problem at all. Send to kdrose143@mac.com. I went in there today and deleted a whole ton of messages so nothing should be bouncing back. Shirley let me know that a very old address was coming up sometimes when you click that little icon for email. If you send it to me I will add as soon as I get it. The list can be added to easily so any MOM who wants to be added can be at any time.