WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Would it be possible

Do you think it would be possible for someone to sit down and record all of our children's Birthdays and Angels days on the calender. I really feel bad when I have missed a day when a MOM is needing support the most. I know when I got a personal e-mail on Monica's b-day it meant so much that someone else cared. Just a thought.

Cindy Monica's Mom

Re: Would it be possible

Maybe we could break it down so that no one person had to do all of it. I mean like a mom taking one page on the memory board or half a page. It might get done faster too. Just a thought. I do think it is a good idea though to have them all in one place to check.

hi,yes i love the idea!!let me know what i need to do!!,hug's to both of you!!

Dear Moms
Isn't that the purpose of the calendar? Maybe if we had 12 moms then each one could take a month and put it on the main calendar and then we would only have to check it daily for the birthdays and the angels days.I'm not real familiar with the calendar and all moms probably don't put the dates on but this is something we can take over.I'm willing to do a month starting with Feb.and then ask Laura/AV how to transfer the dates onto the main calendar.LOL Laura/AV God Bless everyone Love Barb

I added everyone from page four of the memorials.
Barb, I know that there was something for every month just from page four. I wrote everyone's name, birthday, and angelversary date from page four and then went to the calendar. I started with January and went through and added everyone with something for January then moved through each month. I checked first to see if they were already added. A few were. The longest part was writing down the names. I have already written page three down and can add them tonight if someone wants to do pages two and page one of the memorials. I know a couple of people do not have memory pages so we will need to get them.
I couldn't sleep last night so went ahead and started with page four. I hope I am making sense.
It went pretty quickly.

Everyone listed on the home pages 1 through 4 has been added. Nanci, I got Travis on there too. Several were already listed. If I added any incorrectly I apologize and let me know so they can be corrected.

So how do you fix it if you screw up? I hit the wrong date for Jimmy and have his angel day as the 17th of Dec instead of the 16th.
Shirley

Kim:

You are simply amazing, thanks for adding Travis even though I haven't sent Deb the info. to put him on the memorial page yet, I will do that tomorrow on my so-called day off (which I'm afraid won't really exist for the next several weeks)

We'll Chat tonight.

Love ya,
Nanci/Travis' Mom

Shirley I think you will have to email Deb Wiley to correct any mistakes. Poor Deb, I have a few I need to email her about too. Sorry Deb!

Nanci, thank you. Good thing we asked for that info on the phone log huh? Julie had already added Jeremy. I didn't know of anyone else who didn't have a page yet so if anyone else was missed and you don't know how to add to the calendar just let me know and hopefully I won't mess it up.

Oh yeah, Nanci I am NOT amazing. I just can never sleep and no one is in the chat room that late/early. A girl has to do something at 3:00 a.m. ya know? ;) Thanks Cindy for sharing the idea to put everyone on the calendar. You gave me something to do. I appreciate that.

You guys are amazing!! I have been off post for awhile I have been working late. I manage the Thrift store for the Safe House and we are getting ready to move to a new place (bigger) and I have been wrapped up in that. I am sorry guys it was my wish that ALL our babies be on there so I could pray for everyone and I bugged out on you guys. SO SO SORRY!!! You all are in my thoughts and prayers even though I do not post.

Sending you all my love

Cindy Monica's Mom

Cindy it kept me occupied so I wasn't pacing the house at night so I am glad you mentioned it. Of course deb had to upgrade it since we used all the free space. Sorry Deb. I hope everyone is on it correctly.