WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Missing Him

Hi MOMS,
I am missing my Gene so much today. My heart is so heavy. Today Phoenix is celebrating the NFC Championship game and my Gene is not here to see the celebrations going on. Oh, what fun we would be having today. Even thou he is a Raiders fan and me a Cowboys fan we would both be jumping on the bandwagon and be rooting for the Cardinals. I mean who would have ever thought? I am going to go to a friends house to watch the game just so I won't be home by myself. This morning I was watching the news and they were showing everybody celebrating at the stadium and the tears just started pouring down. I miss him so much!!! Thank you for listening. :-) Luv you all!

Re: Missing Him

Angie,
I am so sorry you are having such a bad day, I guess there will always be things that remind us of our children some will make us sad and cry, some will make us happy and smile. Not much of a football fan here hope but your team wins today.
Sending a Big Hug your way
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley

Angie,

I honestly was thinking of you today wondering how you were. I do not know why you came to mind out of the blue but know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. Stay strong my friend.

Love Cindy Monica's Mom

I know what you mean as I sit here crying my eyes out I had a terrible day. Well we were routing for the Eagles, but they lost it was agood game though, but now Pittsburgh is playing and that's Timmy's favorite team so far they are winning and I can't even watch it. I had such a bad day, I really wanted my visit with my son to be a good one and it really wasn't. Near the end it got better, but I've been crying ever since. I miss my Timmy so much, I know what you feel the pain is so deep, I don't evne want to talk to anyone but I just had to say Go Cardinal's just for you and your son! But now I have to route for Pittsubrgh LOL I'm so sorry you are hurting, but I can honostly tell you you are not alone tonight, I will keep you in my prayers, I think I'll just go cry myself to sleep.

God Bless you sweetie.
Bette
Timmy's mom

HELLO ANGIE, I AM SOOO SORRY FOR ALL THE PAIN THAT WE MOMS ENDURE AFTER LOSING OUR SWEET BABIES AND I KNOW TO WELL THAT EVERYDAY IS A HARD DAY.I TRY TO THINK OF RICKY WITH SMILES AND TEARS ROLL DOWN MY CHEEK ALL AT THE SAME TIME.SOOO MANY EMOTIONS. I SEND HUGS AND PRAYERS YOUR WAY.

I guess the rest or our lives these things will come up won't they? Sometimes the things that seem the hardest are the "small" things. The day to day or things like watching a game together or watching a movie or anything that we enjoyed with them and can't have anymore. I miss the girl things. It was always two girls and two guys and now I don't have my girl for those girly things anymore. I enjoyed doing that kind of stuff with her. I am sorry you are hurting today. I know Gene is there cheering right along with everyone else. You just don't see him, but eh is there.

Thank you all for your kind words that bring so much comfort to my heart. You all are so amazing. Bette, no hard feelings...LOL. I was rooting for the Steelers thou. I know Timmy was jumping and hollering for his team. :-) Well, may the best team win.

Dear Angie
Sorry you are missing Gene so much.It's weird I didn't want the Eagles to win cause Nicky wouldn't have been there for the celebration.Selfish huh especially since he is in a constant celebration every second of the day.Well hopefully you're feeling a little better now,my prayers are with you.Love Barb