WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My Dad died

My Dad died this morning and I am so sad. Too many deaths to deal with. Our family has been bombarde by death ever since Keara was murdered.

Re: My Dad died

Dear Darien
I am so very sorry to hear about your dad.I will keep your family in prayer.I'm sure Keara welcomed him with open arms and she's showing him off to all the angels.Please know we are here for you and concentrate on all the glorious times they will now spend together.Many Many hugs your way Love Barb

Darien,
We are so sorry for your loss..plese know that you are in our thoughts and prayers always..and if you need anything just let us know we are always here for you..love to you and your family..
Laura & AV

Oh Darien, I'm so sorry for your loss. I know that this is very hard for you, but he missed your mom so much. Try to find peace in knowing that they're together again. It's what he longed for. I'm keeping you in my thoughts, and in my prayers. I'm praying for a band of angels to wrap you in their wings and give you strength. Love and hugs to you and to your family, Julie

Darien

I am so, so sorry will keep you in my prayers and you are my thoughts.
Sending you hugs and much love
Shirley

I am so sorry to hear this. My heart goes out to you.I lost Andre' 10/07 then my dad 1/08 then my gramma 12/08 then my reat aunt 1/09. So, I understand how you feel. My thoughts & prayers are with you.
Vickie/Andre's mom

Darien,

I am so sorry that you lost your Dad. I know it feels like you can't even get it together before you lose someone else. I lost my Dad in 99 and within 3 months I had lost a cousin and 2 uncles then Monica was murdered in 03 and then we lost my father-in-law not to long after. It is really rough to deal with that much loss. Please know now that your Dad is holding your beautiful Keara and you have another Angel to watch over you. Try to stay strong and know we all are holding you in both thoughts and prayers.

Love
Cindy Monica's Mom

Darien:

Know that you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers at this difficult time. Keara has taken in her Grandpa and is showing him the ropes.

We are here for you in any way, shape or form.

Hugs your way.

Nanci/Travis' Mom

Darien I am so sorry for your loss again. If there is anything I can do please let me know. I know that Keara was there waiting for your dad to enter heaven. I can imagine that he was so happy to see her waiting for him. It does not ease your pain though and you have to grieve this on top of the everyday grief of losing Keara. Know that we are here for you and sending our love.

Oh Darien, I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. I know this is the last thing you needed right now, more loss and pain. My thoughts and prayers are with you and the kids.
Love Kayt

I'm so sorry for your loss. So much pain and sorrow we bear, I send you many cyber ((((((((hugs)))))))

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

Darien, I am so sorry for the loss of your dad. Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you. Sending you some hugs. {{{Darien}}}

i am so sorry about your dad my prayers are with you and your family joann hubert mom.

DARIEN, I AM SOOO SORRY FOR THE LOSS OF YOUR DAD, SENDING HUGS AND PRAYERS YOUR WAY.

darien my heart is with you,i am deeply sorry!my heart is with you and your family,hold on ,for god will see you through!!kisses!

I'm so sorry for your loss, I just read this. I'm keeping you in my prayers.
xoxo

I am so very sorry to for your loss you,your family are in my prayers. much love and I send you a big huge. Terry