WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/groups/MOMSmemorialoflove

You can find on Facebook at:

M.O.M.S (Mothers of Murdered Sons/Daughters)

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Favor

Hi MOMS, Can I ask a favor from all you wonderful moms? I know that prayers are powerful...so I am asking you to please send some up for me. I am unemployed again! I have been sending out resumes for the last two weeks and nothing. I did have an interview Tuesday and should know something by Monday. So I am asking all of you to please say a prayer for me. Thank you. I am so blessed to have you all in my life. God bless. Keeping you and your angles in my prayers. Luv ya.

Re: Favor

angie...you got it girl...all u had to do was ask...i'm praying for you dear...i'm sure you'll have a job in no time at all...love and hugs...julie

Oh Angie I will keep you in my prayers and hope something soon comes up. Life can really be so difficult sometimes and I wish things weren't like what we have to go thru.

Hang in there.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

Angie, I'm sorry to hear this. I hate it when I don't have a job and now that I'm so old and fat it's worse. I'm going to light a candle for you to our heavenly Mother to intercede and help you. I hope you find something soon, it's better to work than stay home and think.
Good luck, let us know when you get that job. You know what they say when one door closes another window opens.
Que Dios te bendiga, el Padre, el Hijo, y el Espiritu Santo Amen.
xoxo
pw

Angie, I will pray for you and Eugene, God will send just the right job , and right on time, watch.
Love,,,,,Jackie

Dear Angie
Think of us as your prayer warriors.I'm sure that we will be hearing from you next week that you got the job.If not that one, then a better one.These trials that come our way will just make us stronger in the end if we believe.Many hugs your way,know that we are here for you.God Bless Many hugs your way Love Barb

Angie
I will even keep my fingers crossed for you, hope on Monday you get the call sayin come on down.
Hugs to you
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley

Angie,

You certainly will be in my prayers.

Love

Cindy Monica's Mom

Angie:

I'll be pulling for you on Monday, I'm sure you will find something soon, we will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Good Luck and perseverance pays off, keep applying and something will come of it.

Nanci/Travis' Mom

I knew I could count on you moms. Thank you all so much!!! I swear I don't know sometimes how I am still here. If it's not one thing it's another. But like they say, "If God brought you to it...he will get you thru it." I love you guys. God bless you all.

Add my prayers too. I think that you haven't hit on the place that you need to be yet and that is why you haven't heard anything yet. Keep trying and when you find that place it will all come together. There is a place you are needed and you are being led there. I will pray that you find it quickly.