WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NEEDING PRAYERS........

HELLO MOMS,
I WANTED TO WRITE AND ASK FOR YOUR PRAYERS MY NEICE GAVE BIRTH TO HER BABY DAUGHTER CELESTE SHE WEIGHS 2 POUNDS AND SHE IS HAVING BLEEDING ON HER LITTLE BRAIN AND SHE HAS A HOLE IN HER HEART AND THEY ARE DOING TEST AFTER TEST PLEASE KEEP MY FAMILY IN YOUR PRAYERS.THANK YOU....YOU MOMS ARE THE GREATEST....HUGS AND PRAYERS

Re: NEEDING PRAYERS........

Pat all my prayers are coming your way for your precious niece and her baby. Please keep us informed.

Pat, I am so sorry to hear this. I will be praying for you, your niece and her baby. God bless you.

Oh my God,
I'm going to church and light a candle for her. God please hear our prayers.

Sending you lots of hugs and prayers your way.

God bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

HELLO EVERYONE HERE IS A E-MAIL I JUST GOT FROM MY SISTER......My Lord – what a roller coaster ride!! The un-official report from the brain ultra sound is: Apparently the bleed has stopped. They said there is no blood in the ventricles. However, both the left and right ventricles are swollen/enlarged. I’m not exactly sure what that means. Amanda was telling me this just a little bit ago, She said that the doctor said they will repeat a scan in about a week. As far as long term effects, it is a wait and see situation. We also don’t know how long she will be on the vent. And that’s about all I know for now. Keep praying please!!! Thanks

AND....LAST NIGHT WHEN I TALKED TO HER THEY ARE GOING TO WAIT FOR NOW WITH HER HEART AND GIVE HER MEDS. AND SEE IF THAT WILL WORK BEFORE THEY DO SURGERY.

DEAR GOD PLEASE TAKE LITTLE CELESTE IN YOUR HANDS AND HOLD HER TIGHT LORD BLESS HER WITH YOUR LOVE. GOD, YOU KNOW BEST. LORD WE DON'T ALWAYS UNDERSTAND YOUR WAY SO PLEASE GIVE AMANDA AND TRAPPER AND OUR FAMILY STRENGHTH AND COMFORT IN THEIR TIME OF NEED, HOLD MY FAMILY WITH YOUR POWER AND GOODNESS. LORD I PRAY THAT LITTLE CELESTE SICKNESS BE TURNED INTO GOOD HEALTH AND OUR SORROW BECOME JOY.IN JESUS NAME .....AMEN

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE PRAYERS PLEASE KEEP THEM FLOWING....HUGS AND PRAYERS

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. We wish you all the best, they may have a long road ahead of them but with prayers and support they will make it through.

Nanci/Travis' Mom

Pat,
I am praying hard for little Celeste and all your family that nothing but Gods blessings come your way.
Faith will keep us strong!

Luv n hugs
Kay

Pat
You and your family are in my prayers and thoughts.
Sending my best to you and your family.
Shirley

i am sending my prayers to your family may god bless this little baby with good health joann

hi ms.pat,i send my love & prayer's to you and the baby!!!

Dear Pat
I was so saddened to hear about your precious great neice.I'll bet she'a a little fighter though and with lots of prayer and the fact that there are medical miracles everyday, well,I'll bet you'll be holding her and cooing to her in no time.Sweet angel Ricky help this poor little baby fight her hardest.Love always Barb

Prayers going up. Please keep us posted on her progress Pat. We will keep praying for that precious baby girl.