WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Chat

Ladies I may not be in chat for a few days and cannot sit for very long typing without a sneezing, coughing, eye burning fit. Just wanted to check in. I will try to drop in but this is kicking my butt.

Re: Chat

Kim:

Sorry you are not feeling well, but thanks for letting us know, you must know us pretty well, cause one of us would have been calling you.

Hope you feel better soon and keep that dang cold in CA please.

Love ya
Nanci

Dear Kim
I'm so sorry you're not feeling good.I pray you get your strength back soon.Julie probably gave it to you lol Barb

Kim, I hope you will get to feeling better soon......Hugs and Prayers

kim, i hope you're feeling better real soon...the chatroom just isnt the same without you. sides that ive been practicing whatzit...lol...love and hugs..get well soon

Kim,
Sorry your not feeling well and hope you feel better soon...we do miss chatting with you..and yes Julie has been practiceing lol..talk to you soon I hope..{hugs}

I hope to be on tomorrow for chat. I fall asleep pretty much as soon as I drag myself home from work. They gave it to me, so I am giving it back. :) Thanks for all the well wishes. I can breath out of one nostril now. :) I hope to be back to double nostril breathing soon. Love you all.

I can't seem to get into the chat room tonight is anyone else having trouble or is it just me?
Shirley

hi kim,i hope you feel better soon,hug's!!