WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jeremy

Dear Julie
Since there is no sight to go to yet for Jeremy,I would like to light a candle here in the forum for him.
Dear Jeremy
Stay close to your mama as she forever misses you and loves you.
Help her to stay strong as she tries to make it through the days and nights
Let her MOM friends comfort her and pray for her
Wrap your angel wings around her to let her know you are close.
Forever know that you are remembered,missed and loved
Always guide her to us in times of sadness,that we may lighten her load
Until we all meet again Love always

Re: Jeremy

Oh Barb, Thank you so much. You moms are all so kind. I guess the word is out that we lost Jeremys storage to an incompitant storage manager(in Branson). He sold all of my sons belongings. All I have left is a few pictures in a frame. But as soon as I can get copies, I will make Jeremys memorial page.

Barb,
You are so thoughtful I will light a candle also,
Angel Jeremy
Let your mom know you are by her side each and every day. Shine your love down on her and keep her safe.
Shine on Dude you are your mom's shining star.

Oh Julie, I am so sorry to hear about the loss of Jeremy's belonging.I know how devestating that must be. You might have your kids in Branson put an add in the paper explaining what happened and you might be surprised at the response.
I will be thinking of you and your beautiful boy.
I sure hope you are feeling better.
Kayt

hi julie,i light a candle also,dear sweet angel,i send you many hug's to heaven in your memory,god bless this sweet mother,hug's!!

Julie: I light this candle for your boy.

Jeremy: Just stopping by to let you know you are thought of daily and missed sooo much. Hold mom close honey you are loved so dear.

Nanci/Travis' Mom

Lighting this candle in your loving memory Jeremy. Stay close to your mom who misses you so much. R.I.P.

i am lighting this candle in your jeremy name my love to you mom joann hubert mom.

Julie lighting this candle for your beautiful angel boy..
Jeremy..you are so loved & missed more than words can say...watch over your Mom & family as they need to feel you close...shine brightly angel..

oh my goodness... you moms are just so wonderful...thank you so much for improvising like this for my sweet jeremy.. i love you guys..

I light a candle in your loving memory Jeremy. Stay close by your mom, she loves and misses you so much. Have a beautiful day in heaven, you'll never be forgotten.

Love, Randi

Of course I will be lighting a candle for your handsome angel. Jeremy I know that you watch over your mama and probly shake your head from side to side a lot too. ;) Love you Julie and Jeremy let mom feel you close always.

I'm so sorry about all your things being taken. I do hope that some how you can get that stupid man for doing this deplorable thing to you and your family.

Lighting many candles in your Jeremy's name, may God Bless and hold you tight.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

Jeremy..lightin' this candle in memory of you and your beautiful family..love to Mom always..stay close to her and shine brightly..you will live in our hearts forever..

Jeremy,I light a candle in your loving memory.Spread your angel wings wide and wrap them around your sweet mom and hold her tight,she loves and misses you sooo much....hugs and prayers

I'm lighting a candle for Jeremy
Actually I'm gonna light a candle for lots of the kids today. Not at the webs but here on Moms.

Jeremy, lighting a candle for you and your mama. Watch over her and keep her close always.

Jeremy, Lighting this candle for you, shine brite on mom she misses you so much.

Dear Julie
I'd like to keep this up and running if you don't mind.We can come into this message anytime we want to light a candle for Jeremy.I know they mean so much to all of us to see our child remembered.
Hey Jeremy
Just stopping in to say hey to you beautiful angel and your mama,
and you thought we forgot.Nothing doing precious.I hear you make your nephew giggle for no reason .Keep up the good work.Let him know you are always around and that your humor lives on.Give a shout out to all the other angels.Love ya Barb

Yes Barb and thank you. You are so thoughtful. I love the idea. This can be used until I get a memorial done for my sweet Jeremy. Again I thank you. Love and hugs... Julie

Dear Jeremy How ya doing angel? What pray tell are you guys up to today? I'll bet a lot more than us.Stay close to your mama she loves and misses you so much.She is such a wonderful lady but I know you know that already.Give all the angels a hug for me.Shine bright Love Barb

Jeremy..sending loving thoughts to you and ur Mom always..you are missed more than words can say..all our angels are shining brightly on us always..give our Lisa a hug ok honey..so hard w/out our children..love to you Jeremy..

I light this candlee for you sweet boy. Keep mom close she really needs to feel you close right now. I know she misses you so very very much.
Kayt, Wes's mom

Jeremy...lighting this candle to forever burn in your memory...love to Mom & family..shine brightly sweet angel..give r Lisa a hug ok..love you guys..

sending you my love jeremy and mom my hugs

Thinking of you Jeremy, may your love shine down on all who love and miss you. Bless you sweet angel.

Dear Jeremy Much love to you and your mama today .May you light her path with happiness and fond memories sweet angel.LOL Barb

Jeremy, a candle for you. Keep that mama of yours in line. She is a funny lady. Let her always feel you close.

Dear Jeremy Just stopping by to say hi to you and your mom.May you shine your love upon her today as she thinks of you.With much love and many hugs to you and your mom .Love Barb

Jeremy:

Stopping by to say hey, to you and all the other angels with you. Hold on tight to mom & dad they miss u terribly. Let your light shine Buddy!
Hugs Nanci/Travis' Mom

Jeremy..thinkin bout u as always angel..stay close to Mom & ur family..shine brightly on them..love to Mom always..give r Lisa a hug from us..

Jeremy,
Lighting this candle to help
guide you back towards your
mothers love with the hopes
that you will visit her
in her dreams.
Karen Wes's mom

Hi Jeremy,
I light a candle for you today, may it forever shine for you, your mom and family.
Love to you and your mom,
Gerrick's Mom, Diane

this is for jaremy shine your light on your mom she's miss you so much a mom love never dies, joann -hubert mom

Jeremy,
Wishing you a Happy Valentines Day in Heaven.
Jim's Mom
Shirley

Dear Jeremy Just stopping by to day hi to you and your mama.Send all the angels our love and kisses and send your mama a sweet memory to carry her through any dark days she's having.Forever loved and missed Love Barb

Jeremy. Watch over mom and keep close to her. She misses you so much.

Jeremy..thinkin of you and your family..stay close to Mom and shine brightly angel..forever loved and missed..give our Lisa a hug ok..
Love AV & Laura

Dear Jeremy What's up today honey? I'm sending my love to you and your mom and family.Always remembered forever loved by us moms.Love Barb

Jeremy..always on r minds..always in r hearts..stay close angel Mom is missin u terribly..shine brightly on her & let her know ur close by always...love to Mom..

Julie I am so sorry about your son. I hope that you come here and express your feelings. Cause there are alot of great people here. If it was not for some of them I don't know where I would be. It feels unbelievable to know that I can express my feelings and know that someone understands and does not think I have lost my mind. Welcome and know we are all here for you.

hay sweet angel just dropping by to say hello and to wish you a special day in heaven
Kayt Wes's MOM

Jeremy, you will never be forgotten precious angel. You will live in the hearts forever of all who love and miss you. Have a beautiful day. Love, Randi

Hey angel how you been? Sending all my love to you your mom and the other angels.May she find peace and comfort through the memories you send her way.God Bless and many many hugs your way.Gone but never forgotten and truly missed always Love Barb

Dear Jeremy
I'm lighting this candle today with a big hug to u and your mama.She loves and misses you so much as we all do our angels.Bring a ray of sunshine to her today and let her know it's because you are smiling at her. Love and God Bless Barb