WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
another mother hurt's!!

HI MOM'S,WELL I NEEDED TO POST TONIGHT,A YOUNG MOTHER IN N.O. LOST HER TWO YEAR OLD SON,THE FATHER CUT THE TROAT OF THE CHILD & PUT HIM IN A GYM BAG AND TREW HIM IN THE PARK,SO SAD!!IT MADE NATION NEW'S,WELL TONIGHT N.O. HAD A VIRGIL FOR THE LITTLE BOY,THERE WAS A MARCH WHERE THE BODY WAS FOUND,I WALK WITH TONY SHIRT ON AND HIS PICYURE IN MY HAND,I MET THE MOTHER TONIGHT,IT WAS HARD,SO MANY PEOPLE CAN OUT TO REACH OUT TO HER,I SPOKE AT THE VIRGIL,I TOLD HER MY HEART GOES OUT TO HER,I UNDERSTAND HER PAIN,I SAY TO HER NO ONE REALLY UNDERSTANDS HER PAIN BUT GOD ANT THE MOTHER'S WHO LOST A CHILD,THE MURDER IN N.O. NEED'S TO STOP!!THE VIOLENCE IS TOO MUCH!!TONIGHT N.O. NAMED ALL THE VITIMS WHO WAS MURDERED IN N.O.,AS I HUG THE MOTHER I FELT THE NEED TO HOLD HER TIGHT,SHE TOLD ME THANK YOU,YOU UNDERSTAND,I SAY YES I DO,I TOLD HER LITTLE GIRL YOUR BROTHER IS YOUR ANGEL NOW,HE WILL FOREVER BE WITH YOU AND YOUR MOM,TONIGHT WAS SPECIAL,EVEN THO I CAN'T GO TO THE SERVICE TOMMOROW I GAVE THE MOTHER MY NUMBER AND TOLD HER IF SHE NEED ANY THING TO CALL ME,I WILL BE THERE IF SHE NEED'S ME!!LOVE,WHAT REALLY HAPPEN TO THAT WORD,WE ALL NEED TO STICK WITH EACH OTHER,I SAY TONIGHT,OUR CHILDREN DIDN'T DESERVE TO TO DIE,A PAIN THAT WILL FOREVER BE WITH US!!MY LOVE TO ALL MY SWEET MOM'S!!

Re: another mother hurt's!!

That is so tragic. I am glad that you could be there for her.I am sure it meant alot to her.You have a big heart.Bless you!!!
Thank you for your kind words about my gramma,
Love & Prayers
Vickie

Why? Why does someone do something like that? Your own child too. I don't understand how someone can take a life and I am so sorry for this young mother. What an awful thing. I am glad you were there for her and when she is ready I hope she finds her way to us.

Michelle:

I'm sure this mother will be for ever grateful for your support, as we know how much we need each other. It was very noble of you to attend and support her in this horrible time for her. To have a child with someone and then for that person to take your child in such a vicious way is pathetic.

Nanci/Travis' Mom

Michelle
You spoke for all of us and I thank you, I know your words and your hugs meant so much to this mom. She knows because of you that she is not and never will be alone on this rough journey.
Hugs to you
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley

It it so sad that another child dies a violent death. This world is full of selfish people that is what a murderer is selfish. People murder because they can't have what they want or they can't do what they want. They want things their way. The evilness will not stop until our so called justice system makes people pay for their actions. I blame the justice system because I feel that if people were afraid of the consequences they would not do it. I feel for all you MOMS that have to go through the loss then the H--- you go through just to see that justice is done. I pray for all of you and send you my love.
Michelle you are an Angel for her she will remember your kindness forever.

Love and Prayers
Cindy Monica's Mom

Dear Michelle
Your actions regarding this poor MOM who lost her baby are exactly typical of the caring and love I have found on this site.We can't do anything to bring our angels back but be kind and compassionate to those in need.I do believe that the Lord took our babies back to him because he needed their help for mortal man.When I feel like I can help someone else out it is like I am helping Nicky get his wings or keep them if he already has them.He is my private angel but I am his voice here on earth.How I choose to act in this world still affects him,because you see he sees everything that I do now and lets me know if I am on the right track.God Bless you and keep you and your family.Many hugs your way.Prayer is still the most powerful tool in our healing.Love Barb

My heart aches every time I read a story or hear it on the news that another child was murdered. The pain is so unbearable. Michelle, you know what you did has touched that woman's heart. I had a woman in my neighborhood who I didn't know and she came to my house and told me how her son was murdered, we still speak to this day.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

My God, this is so sad. Why do people do the things they do. He was only a baby. I hate it when I hear about this crap. It makes me want to scream!
xoxoxo

Why Why why? I can't stand this anymore so much needless pain and suffering and WHY? how could anyone take a life let alone a helpless child? it's like this calee Anthony , my heart breaks for these babies. God must be so tired of man kind and the evil thats taken over our country.....
jackie

omg...that's awful! I'll never understand what a baby can do to make someone that angry...There was one here a week or so ago...The baby was only 5 weeks old and the father killed him...He was still alive upon arrival to the hospital...They said that he had been smothered strangled and blunt force trauma to the head...I dont understand. I miss my son so much and to think that people actually do these terrible things to there own children...I'll never understand.

HI MOMS / YES MICHELLE IS RIGHT THE FATHER SAID THET HE WAS UNDER STRESS THAY SAID HE DID NOT WANTED TO PAY CHILD SUPPORT/SO HE SAID HE WILL KILLED THE CHILD YOU MUST BE CRAZY TO THINK THAT NOT PAYING YOUR CHILD SUPPORT MAKE YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT HOW WHY FOR WHAT THAT'S CRAZY I HOPE HE GETS HIS A## KICK IN JAIL THAT NEED TO LET US BLOW OFF SOME OF THIS ANGER WE HAVE ,AND LET US VISIT THEM AND KICK SOME A%%,I AM SO SORRY MOMS I TOOK THIS TO HEART MY LOVE TO YOU ALL JOANN(HUBERT)MOM.

yes mom's,this is so heartbreaking,so dam sad,enough is enough!!as i watched this mom fall to her knees at the spot where her baby was found in a gym bag ,my heart was broken again,i touch her and felt the pain all over again for losing tony,how can someone be so dam evil,today the baby was put to rest with two doves lift up in his memory,the mom so hurt,tear's flow from her eye's like a waterfall!!as i walk the street's with the virgil i thought how & why i got where i am today,but i take my pain and reach out to other's who hurt like me,it help's me,no mother should bare this pain,we should't bury our kid's!!what ever happen to love,why so much evil in this world now?hug's to all the mom's!!

OMG.....THIS IS SOOOO SAD.I AM LIKE THE REST OF YOU...I JUST DON'T UNDESTAND,IT BREAKS MY HEART.WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THIS WORLD.I CAN'T EVEN TYPE ....I AM SOOOOO UPSET.WHY WHY WHY???I AM SOOOO THANKFUL FOR ALL YOU "MOMS I LOVE YAS".....HUGS AND PRAYERS.....

The world needs more beautiful, wonderful, compassionate women like you Michelle.
Kayt