WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lost two more family members

I found out today that my gramma passed on Dec.4th and her sister passed this Monday.My sister Claims she tried to notify me.I'm not sure why she didn't e-mail me yes my phone # changed but my e-mail is the same.Anyway,I hadn't seen my gramma in 20 years(long story)but,it still hurts.
Thanks for listening,
Vickie

Re: Lost two more family members

OH VICKIE,I AM DEEPLY SORRY,MY HEART & PRAYER'S ARE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!HUG'S!!

Vickie I am so sorry.

my prayers go out to you may god give you peace i am praying for your family joann

Vickie:

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this difficult time, whether you were close to them or not, family is family.

Nanci/Travis' Mom

Vickie
So sorry for your loss, years or miles between family don't change the love and the pain of the loss.
Sending you hugs and much love
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley

Dear Vickie
I am so sorry for your loss.Just think Andre has 4 more arms to hold him tight.He gets to show them around and I'll bet their busy taking in all the beautiful sights and majesty their new life holds for them.Forever peace,love and glory awesome thought.God Bless and keep you and your family.Hugs your way Barb

I'm so sorry for your loss, you are always in my prayers.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

Thank you to each and everyone of you. It is always a comfort to know that you are all here for me and we will all always help eachother through all the things life throws at us good and bad.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL,
VICKIE

Vickie, I am so sorry to hear about your Gramma and your Anutie. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. Sending you hugs. {{{Vickie}}}

VICKIE, I AM SOOO SORRY TO HEAR OF YOUR LOSSES KNOW THAT I AM SENDING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY HUGS AND PRAYERS