WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
last call for the address/phone directory

of course I will add as people want to be added but I need to know if there are others who want to be included in this directory. If so email me your address and phone number. Can I also ask for birthdays and angelversaries so that I can include that information in the directory? I would like to get it compiled next week and sent to all who want to participate.
It is being put together so that those times that we just cannot post in the threads and no one is in chat we can share with each other and also for the times when someone is having a hard time and just not able to gather the strength to come post so we can make sure they are ok and have support. It will only be used for that purpose. So can I get the info from everyone by next Friday? january 16? Thanks.

Re: last call for the address/phone directory

I would like to be included:

Donna Brown
359 N. Hickory Street
Joliet, IL 60435
815-726-6248

thanks!

me too joann ellsworth 2317 cartier dr. laplace la 70068-6322 my e mail is joann ellsworth@aol.com thanks

I will try to get it ready this weekend and send out to check for correctness. Thanks for all the replies.

my home number 985-652-9270 joann ellsworth thanks kim

I would like to be included also. Judy Donahue 921 n. Mitchner Indianapolis Indiana 46219 317/356-8034 Brian was born on Oct. 22 1972.He was murdered on Mar. 18 1998. Still unsolved. Thanks Kim for everything you do. Judy/briansmom

hello ladies, i was reading all of your alls information., and i am kinda concern about putting all this inf. on here. you never know who is passing by,know what i mean. i really don't want to put my adress and phone number on here. i did e-mail it to kim. but i thought i might bring it to your all attention. i am just a private person and thought that you never know who is reading this. i personally don't want my sons killers to even know what state i live in since i moved to get away from all of the tragic reminders.love to all you MOMS.....hugs and prayers......

I think it's a great idea, will you be giving this to everyone on the board?

Here is my information

Bette Ann Clark
6814 Vandike Street
Philadelphia, PA 19135
C# 267-408-7830
H# 215-331-9205

Mom of Timothy Clark Sunrise 12/31/91 Sunset 7/13/07

My birthday is December 9th I almost put in the year, but what the heck I'm 49 so you can figure that one out LOL.

I do agree with Pat. Please email me at kdrose143@mac.com. I am trying to keep the email cleared so no one bounces back. If it doesn't go through let me know and I will erase some messages. For your safety please email your information. The list will be emailed to all the moms who have responded. I will make the list so that we can add to it and email revisions as info is changed or moms wish to be added. I will get the info from here and maybe we can see if Deb can get the addresses off. We do know that the defense googles our kids and we don't want the info in the wrong hands. Thanks for the responses though. I will work on this this weekend and hope to have the list emailed by Monday.

Debra Day 1 royston lane jan juc victoria australia 3228

hi kim,my adress is 2908 IOWA AVE. KENNER LA. 70065#A,MY CELL IS 504-432-7579!!THANK'S YOU ARE A SWEETIE!!

Kim,
We will email our info. We would love to be included..thanks for everything you do for the MOMS..love AV & Laura

Kim,

This directory is such a good idea!
I have strayed away for a while and I am so glad that I read your post and was able to submit my info before the deadline. I will email it.

Thank you for doing this!
I will enjoy knowing what neck of the woods my
Sister Moms are posting from too!
Karen Wes's mom