WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT YOU GIVE ME

My dear Bette I applaude you for a letter well written we all are proud that you did not stoop to the level that others did. You stick with the truth and there will be justice.

Praying for you and yours

Cindy Monica's Mom

YEA....FOR YOU BETTE I AM WITH BARB, YOU KEPT YOUR LETTER CLEAN AND TOLD THE "TRUTH" AND KEPT IT TO THE POINT. I AM JUST SOOOO SORRY THAT YOU HAVE ALL THE BULL**** TO DEAL WITH. MY HUGS AND PRAYERS GO OUT TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND I KNOW SWEET TIMMY IS SOOOO PROUD OF HIS SWEET MAMA.

Bette you did it with out resorting to ugliness. You show great class in this and it speaks from the heart f a grieving mother. Well written and let us know when it is printed and if we can leave comments, I will leave one in support of you.

OH Yeah,,,, Oh Yeah,,,, WWWHHOOOOOAAAAA,,, YO MY MAMA, YO MY MAMA.. OH YEAH!
I love you girl! That was the best ever! Man, you need to help me write a letter to good ole fatr face Oscar. Oh man, Bette, you're the greatest. I don't mean to do the Football leg dance but I can't help it.
Oh Yeah,,, Oh yeah
I love you to pieces. I would love to see the look on her face when she reads it. You made my day. Chalk one up for the MOM'S
kiss kiss
Patricia

YES,YES,GREAT JOB!!!!YOU TELL THEM!!!YOU ARE SO STRONG,YOU REALLY ARE,MY HEART IS WITH YOU,I AM SOOOOOO PROUD OF YOU,I KNOW TRUE JUSTICE WILL COME,HUG'S!!

Bette, That is an AW SOME!! letter, your words are so profound and to the heart of whats right and just. you put it right in the face of any person who would feel sympathy for the suspects, and I know Timmy is proud of his Mother and the dignity you've shown. A big hug and Thank You on behalf of every mother of a murdered child............Jackie --Tommy's momma

YOU GO GIRL ALL THE MOMS HAVE SAID IT ALL HUGS HUGS HUGS JOANN

Bette,
You have shown so much control, I can just picture you writting that letter. GOOD JOB!!!!
Hugs to you
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley

Bette, All I can say is WOW! You go girl! Know that Timmy is giving you the strength to do all this. God bless you Bette. Always in my prayers.

Oh you guys are the best, thanks so much! I appreciate that I really do, it took me a day and a half with my big sister's help. She really helped me with the wording and once I get started writing I just let it flow, and no way was I going to stoop to her level. The editor told me it was a good letter and ver gracious and he will make sure it gets in this weeks paper. There is no where to comment like the other papers, but you can respond to the newspaper under "Letters to the Editor" and just have to make sure you leave a day and night time phone number you e-mail it to him and most likely he prints it. I think the site is www.northeastimes.com and there is a section that says write letters to the editor. So please feel free to comment LOL to that crazy woman, I thought I was loony LOL :) she tops the cake. BTW my pc is working so much better, don't know what I did, but I pulled it apart and cleaned out some dust, which it wasnt really dusty and put it back together and viola! that USB bubble that kept popping us is no gone, maybe something was lose and when I put it all back I had tightened it??? who knows but I'm hoping to be in Chat tonight. My Matt went to drill, that's a whole nother crazy story I'll tell you about. Life is just one big crazy roller coaster for me anymore.

So thank you all Mom's for the support, I wouldn't be here if I didn't have the wonderful people as friends here like you all have been to me!!!! God Bless you all!!!!!

Bette
Timmy's mom