WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jody's trial is next month

Jody was killed in June 2007 and the trial has been put off twice. Now it's set for February 10, 2009. I'm so **** mad and don't know how I'm going to get through it. I'm divorced and live alone and everyday seems like a nightmare. You know...you wake up every morning and hope that you just had a terrible nightmare and your child's wasn't murdered. Then reality sets in and you just go through the motions and try to survive any way you can. I had to identify the body and cannot get that picture out of my mind. I'm actually scared that I will have a nervous breakdown. Can anybody help me get through this???

Re: Jody's trial is next month

Dear Cheryl
This site helped me through alot.I think it's good to come here for some type of healing because peace is hard to find.Try to go in the chat room around 10:00pm eastern time,there's a wonderful bunch in there usually trying to capture some kind of smile from the antics that go on.I personally will pray for comfort for you as you go through these especially hard times.The road is long and hard but we'll all try to help lighten your load.Stay strong and many, many hugs your way.Barb

HI CHERYL I AM GOING THRU THIS AS MOST OF THE MOMS ON HERE WE HAD SOMANY SET BACK TO IAM AT THE POINT OF NO RETURN THIS,YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE WE KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING THRU MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU ,YOU PLEASE JOIN THE CHAT ROOM YOU WILL LOVE IT ,WE LAUGHT A LOT AND SMILE HUGS JOANN (HUBERT)MOM.

Cheryl
I too have found strength with all the moms here. I came to this site one year ago my son was murdered in Dec. of 2007. We have been through trial and I am glad that part of this rocky road is behind me. At times I still feel like I am going to have a nervous break down. The moms here have helped me through so much and the chat room can be a real kick in the pants. It is not always fun and laughter we do mix it up.
Sending Hugs your way
Jimmy's mom Shirley

Hi Cheryl
I am glad you found your way here. I know there were so many days I thought I would not make it, in fact I didn't want to make it. Like you I had dreams that it was all a nightmare, only to wake up from the nightmare. It would set me back for days. Our minds can play some really cruel tricks on us.

I have been coming to the board since 2002 when my son Wes was murdered and it has been the best lifeline anyone could ask for.Everyone here knows the pain and torment you are going through. We know how unkind people who have not lost a child can be and we know how ----ing frustrating the so called justice system is.

We can't tell you what to do to make it better, for we each have to find our own way but we can listen to you, we can cry with you and we can talk to you. We all pray for each other and yes we even laugh and act silly sometimes. So welcome to moms.
Kayt Wes Matheson' MOM

HELLO CHERYL,I AM SOOOO SORRY OF YOUR LOSS OF YOUR SWEET ANGEL JODY. WELCOME TO MOMS....THAT JUST BREAKS MY HEART WHEN I WELCOME A NEW MOM.THAT MEANS ANOTHER MOM IS SUFFERING THE LOSS OF HER BABY. BUT HOWEVER I AM GLAD THAT YOU FOUND THIS SITE BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN MY LIFELINE ALSO, THERES NOT A WHOLE LOT LEFT FOR ME TO SAY BECAUSE THE OTHER MOMS HAVE SAID IT ALL WE ARE HERE FOR EACH OTHER AND WE LAUGH CRY RANT AND LISTEN TO EACH OTHER. WE ALL KNOW SO WELL THE PAIN OF A BROKEN HEART FROM LOSING OUR BABIES. MY RICKY WAS SHOT AND KILLED JUNE 18TH 2006 [FATHERSDAY] AND MY LIFE HAS BEEN IN A MILLION PIECES.WE TOO GO TO TRAIL FEB.9TH AND I AM SOOO SCARED AND WORRIED I AM ALREADY HAVING PANIC ATTACKS AND LOSS OF APPITATE,HEADACHES, AND SLEEPLESS NIGHTS [WORSE THAN THEY ALREADT ARE]SOOOO MANY DIFFENT EMOTIONS GOING ON ALL AT THE SAME TIME. THE MOMS HERE ARE SOOOO CARING AND SUPPORTIVE I LOVE THEM ALL. WHEN NO-ONE ELSE UNDERSTANDS......WE DO.....CRYING TOGETHER,GRIEVING TOGETHER,OVERCOMING TOGETHER.KEEP YOU FAITH AND PRAY... PRAY... PRAY...I SEND MY HUGS AND PRAYERS TO YOU.

Cheryl we are still in the beginning of the trial part. We have had the arraignment and two discoveries and we have another one on the 30th. It is hard and it gets so drawn out. Coming here is a lifeline and we are all here for you. It is a hard road we walk down now and we can lean on each other.