WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
This One's for Laura and Vicky

Dear Moms
As Laura and Vicky prepare for a trip to the courts tomorrow lets all keep them in our prayers and thoughts.These ladies who with their never ending lighting of candles and keeping us all up to date with our angels birthdays and sending kimis and wanting to know how they can ease our pain somehow are going through a difficult time right now and are burdened down with heavy hearts and it's time to rally round girls.Know that we will all be with you in spirit and as you look around the court room I hope you will feel us hands stretched out to you for a big big hug Love Barb

Re: This One's for Laura and Vicky

I know I speak for every lady that has met you, we are with you in spirit as is Lisa. If we were there we would be holding your hand, as we can't be there we are holding you in our hearts.

HI LAURA AND A V MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU IN THE COURT ,HOPE GOD GIVE YOU PEACE MAY THE BLESSING OF GOD BE WITH YOU LOVE AN HUGS JOANN

Thought about you ladies all day, I hope all went well. You just know we were all thinking of you and praying for you.
Hugs
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley

Oh my I didn't realize you had court today, I am so wrapped up in my own "hell" of a life, I do apologize for not sending good comfort and thoughts your way, though you all are always thought of and in my prayers daily. Please keep us posted. Know that you are iin my heart always!

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

HELLO LAURA AND VICKY,JUST WANTED TO SEND SOME HUGS AND PRAYERS YOUR WAY. I HOPE AND PRAY THAT THIS FAMILY WILL GET SOME JUSTICE.PLEASE KNOW THAT YOU ALL ARE IN MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS.

you both know that we are behind you and we'll be praying for you that all will go well for you and your beautiful angels.
GOD be with you,
Vickie

Laura and Vicki, of course I love you both and am with you as you have to go through this tough day. My prayers are with you and we are all with you in spirit. Know you do not walk in there alone we are all with you. Love you both.

Dear Laura and Vicky
May our heavenly Father and all His Children "ours and His angels" be with you's today and claim a victory in His Holy name.Love and Hugs

Laura and AV. I pray all went well for you today. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. God bless you always.

Laura, AV and Family:

You know I got your back and we'll get thru this in numbers, we are all here for you.

Love ya

Nanci/Travis' Mom

Re: This One's for Laura and Vicki

I just wanted to thank all the moms for the support..we definitely felt your presence (& Lisa's of course) yesterday. The hearing was rescheduled, of course, as the Dr.s didn't submit the reports for the hearing. It will be rescheduled and the DA has a positive outlook for what will happen the next time. The rest of the day went as ok as possible and we are still processing it and I am sure will be for sometime. It was very emotionally & physically draining which we are trying to recover from. I just wanted to let you know how much it was appreciated...and how sneaky you are Barb..lol. Thanks to all you loving moms.
Laura & AV