WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
my only son

hello to all the mothers that has lost a child,i am so glad to find this site and to be able to talk to other mothers that have felt the pain that i felt ,the lost of a child the pain never go away it it may let up but it never leave may god bless you all with love from one mother to another.

Re: my only son

Barbara
May God bless you also you are so right the pain never leaves our hearts.
I am so sorry for your loss.
Jimmy's Mom Shirley

Dear Barbara
We share a name we share a pain.I am so sorry you have to be on this site none of us should have to be.What is your son's name? I will pray for you and your family.Our angels are with the Lord now who is taking excellent care of them.Hold on to that dear Barbara.You will find much caring,support and understanding and love with us MOMS,for only us MOM know the pain you are going through.Many hugs your way Love Barb

Mrs. Barbara I sorry for the loss of your son and my prayer are with you,also my love as a mother and a mother that knows your pain I also loss my only son Cedric on 1/3/07 and can tell you that God has sent you to the right website to talk,share your feeling. I am 39 years old and have never met somany kind and understanding,loving people in my life until God sent me to this web site. I wish I would have met all of the moms here and wish it was for something other them us lossing our babies and God I wish I could change what has happend to us all, I am not that good with words but I just wonted to say we all love U and feel your pain and if you need to talk we are all here for you. I don't always come on like I use to but it only because I take so many pills but I think care about and love all of the moms and Angels on here. God bless you,your family and I send you a big huge,much love and R.I.P TO Your sweet Angel,every other moms Angels Terry(Cedric Johnson)MOM

Barbara,
Please let me say how sorry I am for your loss. There is no greater pain than the loss of a child, no greater heartache than what has brought you here to this site.
Please feel free to vent and rant and rave for we all know what you are dealing with and how heartbroken you really are.
With love and light
Kayt, Wes Matheson's MOM

HI BARBARA, LET MY SAY HOW I AM SORRY ABOUT YOUR SON,OUR LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME I LOST MY SON JULY 27 2007,AS A MOTHER I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL MY HEART GO OUT TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY,MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU ALWAYS JOANN(HUBERT)MOM,

Barbara I am glad you found your way here. It is a healing place. I am only sorry that you had to find us. Welcome and I hope you find the support from all these wonderful ladies to help you along this road.

HELLO BARBARA,I AM SOOOO SORRY OF YOUR LOSS OF YOUR SWEET ANGEL. WELCOME TO MOMS....THAT JUST BREAKS MY HEART WHEN I WELCOME A NEW MOM.THAT MEANS ANOTHER MOM IS SUFFERING THE LOSS OF HER BABY. BUT HOWEVER I AM GLAD THAT YOU FOUND THIS SITE BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN MY LIFELINE ALSO, WE ARE HERE FOR EACH OTHER AND WE LAUGH CRY RANT AND LISTEN TO EACH OTHER. WE ALL KNOW SO WELL THE PAIN OF A BROKEN HEART FROM LOSING OUR BABIES. MY RICKY WAS SHOT AND KILLED JUNE 18TH 2006 [FATHERSDAY] AND MY LIFE HAS BEEN IN A MILLION PIECES. THE MOMS HERE ARE SOOOO CARING AND SUPPORTIVE I LOVE THEM ALL. WHEN NO-ONE ELSE UNDERSTANDS......WE DO.....CRYING TOGETHER,GRIEVING TOGETHER,OVERCOMING TOGETHER.KEEP YOU FAITH AND PRAY... PRAY... PRAY...I SEND MY HUGS AND PRAYERS TO YOU.

Barbara:

I am sorry for your loss, as only we mothers know. We are here for you, as the others have told you, we know your pain and heartache. I also lost my only son on June 22, 2008 and my life will never be same.

Join us in the chat room we are usually there in the late evening around 9 pm eastern time.

Nanci/Travis' Mom

Barbara,

As all those MOMS before me have said We are so VERY sorry that you have lost a child your only son. I lost my only daughter in April it will be 6 years. No you will never get over this pain you just learn to live with it knowing in the end we will hold our children again. Please know we all are here for you!!

Love and Prayers
Cindy Monica's Mom