WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Court today

Just wanted to ask for prayers today. We have court Wednesday morning. Hopefully it will not be a repeat of last time. Please keep us in your thoughts today. I should be on chat tonight. I attended my first POMC meeting last night.

Re: Court today

Kim
I will be thinking of you today I hope all goes well.
You just picture the court room filled with all of us moms we will be right by your side.
Hugs
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley

Dear Kim
Just like Shirley said imagine us all with you today.My thoughts and prayers are with you today as always.Many hugs your way.Stay strong.Love Barb

WE ARE THERE IN SPIRIT, AS IS KAYLIN, JUST REMEMBER HER LOVE WILL CARRY YOU THROUGH THIS.

Kim:

Know that we are there with you and your family. Our angels are watching over us and today is your day to have them on your side.

Love & hugs

Nanci/Travis' Mom

Yes we are with you in spirit. i will keep you all in my prayers and hope it all goes well, hopefully not a nightmare! But then again it is a nightmare that we even have to go thru any of this.

Take care and let us know how you make out.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's Mom

We go back January 30. It was not as bad as last time, but when I think about it nothing will ever be as bad as July 1, 2008 for me anyway. Thank you all for the support. It feels good to know that such caring women are behind us. Love to you all.

Hi Kim, I am glad to hear that all went well. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. How did you like the P.O.M.C meeting? I have been attending those meetings since my son Gene died. That was in May 2007. I have been to two retreats and one conference with P.O.M.C. I am planning on going to the conference this year. I don't know where I would be at in my journey of grief without P.O.M.C. They are a wonderful support group. I have met so many wonderful people. People like me who are hurting, in so much pain and trying so hard to go on with their lives. I hope they can give you the support and love that I have gotten from them. Take care Kim. Love to you and your angel Kaylin.

kim my prayers are with you too and your family good you had a better day in court then last time hugs joann

The POMC meeting was good for us. I will be going every month. It is just so sad the pain that is there, but it never truly goes away does it? Court was better this time.