WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
court set back again

HI MOM I THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND KIND WORDS TO DAY THE PO/LAWYERS HAD THE ATTENDING JUDGE TO SET THE TRIAL BACK MAYBE FEB-MARCH-OR APRIL,I AM TIRED OF THE CRAP THET HAVE BEEN GOING ON WITH THIS CASE WHO TO SAY IF THIS YEAR WE WILL HAVE A TRIAL AT ALL ,THE WORD THAT KEEP COMEING UP IS PREBARGEN I AM SO NOT HAVEING IT.I THINK THE SYSTEM IS FOR THE PO/ SOMETIMES SO I WILL KEEP YOU ALL UPDATE SOON MY HEART IS WITH YOU ALL HUGS ,JOANN HUBERT MOM.

Re: court set back again

Joann
I am so sorry you are going through this crap it is so not fair, these murdering *******s get all the rights while our children are gone and have no rights what so ever. I will keep you in my prayers and will ask God to give you and Hubert the justice you so deserve.
sending you a great big hug
Jimmy's mom
shirley

Dear Joann
You just keep fighting for Hubert like you've been doing.If something doesn't seem right it probably isn't.I'm sorry things didn't work out today,but hang in there they will work out.Hugs to you and love your way.

Joann I am so sorry that they keep doing this to you. It isn't a fair system to the victim at all. My prayers remain with you.

JOanne I Am so sorry for yet another set back.I know how frustrating this gets. As if it not bad enough we lose our presious children we lose the life we are now living, put on hold.May you find the strenght to go on remembering, they can run but they can't hide, whether it be today or tomarrow, you will see justice.

Hello Joann, It's hard to believe that in this country where a poor man will get life in prison(without parole) for robbing money from a bank, they waste no time finding them and putting them away,yet You can take away a life,
(kill)a Human Being and destroy a whole family forever, and the courts will spend thousands of dollars and spend hundreds of working hours to try to keep this sick mentality out of prison and back on the streets to more than likely take another life away from another family, only God knows how our country and system got so turned around and f----d-up , by now your sick of Im sorry, so I'll just say don't give up hope and don't let them win. take Peace in at least knowing who committed this crime against you and yours. My love to you Joann and Prayers for Hubert. Jackie Tommy's momma

So sorry Joann, it's terrible that we have to worry about court hearings, and decisions other people have over the wrong doings of others.

I will keep you in my prayers.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

Joann, I am so sorry. I am keeping you in my prayers and asking our Lord to please give you strength. Stay strong. Sending you hugs. {{{Joann}}}

thank you all my heart is with you all may god give us peace i love you back huggssss joann