WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
COURT ON MONDAY

I AM ASKING FOR YOUR PRAYERS MOM WE ARE GOING TO TRIAL ON MONDAY I LOVE YOU ALL I WILL Y'ALL POSTED THANKS JOANN HUBERT MOM

Re: COURT ON MONDAY

Joann,

You will be in the prayers of many today as you face the monster who took your baby from you. I have asked Monica to be with you and let you feel her strength. She is celebrating her birthday today and it would be an extra special birthday in heaven for her if you found justice today.

Love and Prayers
Cindy Monica's Mom

Joann
I will be thinking of you today and I'll be by your side in sprit.
mom 2 mom stay strong
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley

Joann,
We will be thinking of you today...you will be in our prayers. I know Hubert will be with you and give you the strength you need to get through this. All of our love and many hugs...Laura & AV

Thinking of you and sending parayers. I know this will be such a trying day but know Hubert is with you always.
Love and light
Kayt

Joann:

We will be our thoughts and prayers today, and in the days to come. Hubert is there with you and he will be sure to get you and your family through this very difficult time. Love and hugs.

Nanci

hi mom please keep my family in your prayers to day court was set back to tomorrow morning our new chef da had to take is oath in office to day so thay hadto change our court to day ,when we voted in nov i did not know thay wait until the new year to take thay oath,talk about timeing, now thay will have a pleabargianing tomorrow, we have to keep prayed up hugs joann hubert mom.

Joann
What are the terms of the plea bargain? Is that what you want to do? I told our DA no, no and no. For me it was all or nothing. I knew in my heart the POS would get at least 2nd degree.
I will keep you in my thoughts and in my prayers.
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley

we said no no that's what thay called it i will know more about what's going tomorrow i hope thay do not give him a choice becouse he did not give hubert one, our da that we have i just don't know about him .he do not called me back so i stop trying to called him

Keeping you and your angel Hubert in my prayers. I pray all goes well for you tomorrow. God Bless you

HI SWEET JOANN,YOU ARE IN MY PRAYER'S DEEPLY,I WISH I COULD BE THERE WITH YOU,GOD WILL BRING JUSTICE,I HAVE FAITH THAT YOU WILL GET JUSTICE!!THESE DA'S THESE DAY'S AT LIKE THEY DON'T CARE,I HAD 3 DA'S,AND 2 JUDGES,AND STILL THE MURDER WALK FREE,HANG IN THERE GIRL,WE ALL ARE PULLING FOR YOU!!I AM A PHONE CALL AWAY IF YOU NEED TO TALK!!!HUG'S

HI JOANN,YOU ARE IN MY THOUGHTS & PRAYER'S.WE ARE THERE WITH YOU,I PRAY THAT YOU WILL GET JUSTICE!,HANG IN THERE AND KEEP YOUR FAITH HIGH.GOD WILL BRING JUSTICE.HUGS AND PRAYERS

Hi Joann. I will keep you in my prayers for tomorrow. Keep calling that DA and leaving messages and then when this is all over let people know he wouldn't return calls. When the sheriff's department wouldn't call me back after a month of calling, I went to the department and nicely told them that I was not leaving until someone talked to me. I had to wait an hour (I think they were testing me) but I had cleared my schedule and I was prepared to sit all night if I had to. This is your baby. I know we have to be careful not to antagonize them but you can be nicely firm I think. It's not fair is it? We shouldn't have to fight so hard but we do. You stay strong for Hubert and I know he will be with you tomorrow. Hold on and keep hanging in there.

Dear Joann
I hope all went well at court yesterday and I look forward to you posting the results.Stay strong girl All my love and hugs your way