WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Barb--Nicky's Mom

Just wanted to let you know that Barb...Nicky's mom has been very sick with the flu and if you could keep her in your thoughts and prayers it would greatly be appreciated. If you would like to light a candle on Nicky's page I am sure she would greatly appreciate that too. Keep her in your thoughts and prayers...
Love to all the moms...Laura & AV

Re: Barb--Nicky's Mom

I AM SENDING MY PRAYERS TO YOU BARB HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER I AM GOING THRU THE SICKNESS TOO LOVE AND HUGS JOANN HUBERT MOM

BARB, TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF, WE ARE ALL SENDING PRAYERS YOUR WAY.

Barb get better fast. We miss you in the chat room. Love to you.

Barb:

Hope you feel better soon, we've missed chatting with you in the chat room. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Nanci

HI MS.BARB,I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER REAL SOON,I WILL PRAY THAT THE FLU GO AWAY REAL SOON,I SEND YOU LOT'S OF HUG'S!!

Barb, I hope you are feeling better. Take care of yourself. May God be at your side always.

Barb, hope you get to feelin better soon. take care of yourself.you and all you MOMS are ALWAYS in my thoughts and prayers. hugs and prayers

Dear Caring MOMS
I want to thank all of you and our angels for your thoughts and prayers.How just like Laura and Aunt Vicky to post this.I miss everyone and was trying to still light candles for our angels because I know they hear us and I'm sorry if I missed a few but they are in my prayers as well as you every night.I would ask for continued prayer as I go for an MRI.While doing a chest Cat scan that only showed COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) which with the smoking I knew I wouldn't get away with for long they found an adenoma on my adrenlin gland.According to my DR whether it is malignant or not it must be removed surgically depending on size because it affects the hormones which are some kind of constant thing.I personally think it is nothing to worry about but my family is really upset and they need prayer.So while my breathing is much better I believe the angels sent this flu thing so I would have to go to the hospital and these random tests would be done. I was told that it usually is found while they are looking for something else and most people don't even know they have it so I'm not in pain or anything.I do need to stop smoking and this will be difficult since I've tripled my smoking since Nicky died.You know not caring whether I died or not,but this is so selfish of me as I see my family, children,grandchildren and husband's faces still needing me around for them so much.So maybe this is a wake up call to the feelings I was having regarding his death.Nicky is happy and safe and it is the living that need me not him,Our Lord is taking care of him for me.It was never really about him needing me but me needing him.So I have my memories,my memory page and all you beautiful MOMS to help me in that area.I know I will cry till the day I die for my son,but I am going to make every effort possible to concentrate on those who need me the most now.Thanks for letting my feelings be heard,you can't always share these thoughts with everyone of this I know you all know.With much gratitude to all of you Barb/Nicky's MOM forever

Dear Moms
Sorry I forgot to thank you all for lighting candles for Nicky too.It brings a smile to my face every time I see one lit.

Barb,
Sorry haven't been around lately, hope yu are feeling better.

I had the stomach thing 2 weeks ago, now my son has it. We are crazy here at work and my home PC is acting up.

Luv to you all
Bette
Timmy's mom