WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Retreat in Arkansas

Hi Moms, some of us were chatting the other nite and thought it would be really nice if we had a retreat somewhere. I have almost 8 Acres in Arkansas in the Ozark mountains with frontage on the White river. It is very beautiful and peaceful there. Someone came up with the idea of contacting Extreme Home Makeover to see if they would build a house for that purpose and for me to live in there. What do you think?
Darien/Keara's Mom

Re: Retreat in Arkansas

Darien
I think it is a wonderful idea. I have been looking at pictures of the area and it is beautiful there seems like it would be quiet and peaceful too. I can already picture us all there.
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley

Hi Darien, I found the site for 'Extreme Makeover Home Edition'... It has an application and everything. I was waiting for a go ahead before even checking into it. Come to the chatroom tonite and we can discuss it further.

I think it's a wonderful idea. It is a wonderful place, beautiful, peaceful and just a few miles from me,so I would benifit too.I would love to have Derian as my nieghbor and a place for us all to hang out and heal and laugh, for you know what they say about laughter!

that's sounds good to me i would to go that would be nice.joann hubert mom.

That sounds great!! I am not to far from there i'm in Springfield,MO. So, I know how pretty it is.Keep us posted & let us know if we can help!!
Vickie/Andre's mom

I missed the chat room last nite but will get on there tonite. i hope we can make it happen. I would love to see all of you there. it could help with some healing i think. I hope so anyway. I just think it would be great if we could spend some time together. there is nothing quite being together in person and bneing able to give and get hugs and have an "island" away from the rest of the world for awhile.