WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
lost another loved one

hi moms my oldest brother died 12-27-08 and once again i have to re-visit this heartache again we are having a memorial for him today please keep my family in your prayers thanks so much, cheryl

Re: lost another loved one

Cheryl
I am so sorry for your loss I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
Hugs
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley

I am so sorry for your loss I will keep you and your family in my prayers, AS always all the moms here on the best web site on line. Much love Terry(Cedric's)Mom

hi ms.cheryl u are in my heart & prayer's!!i am deeply sorry for your loss!!hang in there we are here for u!!hug's!!

i am sorry for your lost my prayers are with you and your family at this time joann-hubert mom.

Cheryl, I am so sorry to hear of your loss.You and your family are in my prayers!!!May GOD be with you at this time and always!!!
Vickie/Andre's mom

Cheryl, please know that my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. I am so sorry. God Bless You.

Cheryl:

Sorry for your loss, my thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.

Nanci/Travis' Mom

You are in my thoughts and prayers

Cheryl
I am so sorry for your loss I will keep you and your family in my prayers. HUGS AND PRAYERS

Cheryl I am so sorry that you are having to go through another loss. My prayers are with you.

Dear Cheryl
I am so sorry to hear of your loss.You and your family will be in my prayers.Hopefully it will ease your pain to know that Ernest's uncle will be with him.I'll bet Ernest can't wait to show him off.Many hugs and love your way.Barb/Nicky's MOM