WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The best birthday present

Today is my birthday and yes like Christmas and Thanksgiving and New Years it's bittersweet.Wes was the only one of my children who remembered, gave presents, sent cards or called and ladies it hasn't changed.
This morning I went out to breackfast with my husband First thing, before we got a chance to sit down in our seat, the little boy from the table behind us, walked up to me and with a mouthful of silver teeth and the voice of an angel said "I love you" then proceeded to give me a big hug!!!!!! His mom was all apolligies and I was standing there dumbfounded with tears in my eyes and a grin on my face. He did it, Wes, managed to give me the best birthday present ever. As I sat down Kyle, reached over and took my hand quietly saying, your boy just wished you a happy birthday.
All through breakfast this little fellow just kept reaching around and touching me and grinning. His mom kept saying how sorry she was because her son didn't usually act that way tward strangers and I just kept on loving it. Again Wes, you managed to do it again.
You truely are only a breath away.

Re: The best birthday present

Happy Birthday Kayt what a wonderful gift from Wes a gift you will remember forever.
Love and Hugs
Jim's Mom Shirley

Dear Kayt
Aside from Wes actually standing next to you on your birthday that is just about the best birthday present I could think of someone giving you.Happy belated birthday girl and thank you Wes for sending mom your love today.She is one special lady and your message was delivered loud and clear.

Happy Birthday Kayt. I know your Angel Wes was right by your side and forever will be. I hope you had a wonderful day. Love, Randi

OOOHHHH KAYT.....HOW AWESOME.......HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Kayt that gave me chills. They still find a way to let us know they are with us don't they? Happy Birthday and I know it is one you will never forget. :)

Beautiful Kayt, Happy belated Birthday. What you posted made me feel so happy. I'm so glad that boy loved you for Wes. I wish that would happen to me. I would have cried too.
Big Kisses for you.
xoxo
Patricia

Kayt,
first off Happy Belated Birthday! What an awesome story. It truly touched my heart. I am so happy Wes reached out to you in a truly unique and beautiful way. Happy New Year to all and wishing nothing but peace in the coming year.

Luv
Kay

that's is so sweet happy late birthday to you wes was with you

Hi Kayt, What a wonderful bday gift. I am so happy for you. By the way Happy Bday. Why didn't you tell me??? I love you and wish the best for you in the coming year. You deserve it. Love, Darien.

Oh Mrs. Kayt this was just Beautiful, Happy belated Birthday, This made my cry I am so happy for you. God bless you!Terry

Kayt!!! Thank you for telling us what Wes did, it made me cry with joy, they are truly just a breath away, I want to wish you a Peace filled new year and Happy Belated Birthday. LOVE Jackie Tommy's momma

I wish you all a New Year filled with peace, memories and the knowledge that our kids are still among us.I use to get so upset when I would go for what seemed like forever without a sign or a visit from Wes. There were so many times I would think I saw something or felt something and then it would be months or even a year and I would get nothing and I would start doubting, but sooner or later a friend would call or a song would play or a child would tell me he loved me and I would know.
It does not take the place of the real thing, the kids we miss so desperately but it does help me to remember and stay focused on what really matters, the love I have, the memories I share.I wish for you all this new year, healing from the wounds that we have suffered.

OH Kayt!!
Oh my, tears of joy!
I like these kind of tears, they come with goosebumps!
What a relief!
How wonderful!
It was as if he was waiting for you!
How wonderful!
I'm jumping for joy in my heart for you!
Getting older suddenly became secondary.
Your Sons love reached you.
How wonderful!
Now if I could just stop crying tears of joy for a minute I could focus and muddle through a happy belated (but wonderful) birthday wish for you.
Your sister mom in the trenches,
Karen Wes's mom

Kayt that's beautiful and Happpy Belate Birthday, I've not been around much having PC problems at home and busy packing and moving my job. Plus my baby's b/d just passed New Years Eve, it hasn't been easy these past few weeks.

I think it definitly was Wes. I believe in signs, they send them to us all the time.

God bless
Bette
Timmy's mom