WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I'm so glad it's over

Hi Mom's. I have never in my life suffered so much during Holiday's. The day after Christmas I woke up. My head didn't hurt nor did my heart. I didn't even think about it until I was in the shower. When I realized I could breath I didn't know how to act. I cut my shower short and well,,,, I felt like a different person. I thought about the kids and how I felt the day before, the pain, the tears, But it stopped the 26th. Has this happened to any of you? What does it mean? I'd really like to know if this has happened to any of you.
xoxo
pw

Re: I'm so glad it's over

HI PATRICIA,I AM GOING THRU THIS TOO I FEEL LIKE GOD HAS GIVEN ME SOME PEACE ,I DON'T HAVE THE ANSWER TO WHY WE FEEL THIS WAY, BUT FOR ME I THINK MY STORM IS GETTING EASY TO DEAL WITH ,NOT SO MUCH THE CRYING LIKE I USED TO DO,LIFE IS OK .WE WILL FOREVER BE CHANGE. I TALK ABOUT HUBERT TO ONE OF HIS SCHOOL MATE AT WORK AND I CAN TALK ABOUT HIM WITH OUT GITTING SO MUSHIE,OUR HEART WILL FOREVER BE BROKEN WITH OUT OUR LOVE ONE I KNOW LIFE GO ON BUT FOR US MOMS ,OUR LIFE GO SLOWER ,MAYBE SOME ONE WILL GIVE US THE ANSWER ,SENDING MY LOVE AND HUGS TO YOU MAY GOD BLESS YOU ,

Patricia
For me it was Christmas Eve I spent the entire day crying for my Jimmy, I made a new video for him on that day also. I picked up Jimmy's little girl Sandra on Christmas morning so that made my Christmas Day a little easier. But then on Sunday after I took her home it hit me again better not though.
Love and Hugs
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley

Hi Patricia, The answer is Yes! I think it's because they are suppose to be here with their moms on the holidays, especially Christmas, it's the one holiday of the year that holds the most memories of all of them, his childhood and his favorite time too, so naturally it's the hardest and most dreaded time for me, no matter whats going on all day I can't help but think of my son Tommy and feel that heart sick feeling of ( he's gone) the day after is like such a relief from the sadness that a calm takes over and I believe GOD saying "enough" for now, we will get through this , I'm so Thankful to all the mothers who come here and talk about how you are feeling and handling this tragedy we've been handed, we are in a war all our own, a fight to stay human, kind and be the women God wants us to be. I wish for all my old friends and the new moms here, PEACE in your hearts this year and may the LOVE of GOD be with all of us. xox's back at you.... Jackie Tommy's mother.

You know I actually felt guilty. Like I was suppose to just keep hurting. I woke up thinking about the kids and it hurt. I could hear John saying "I want you to be Happy" I guess that pain from November thanksgiving then another biggie, Christmas. It just knocked me for a loop. I remember the kids playing with their toys. I always got them big stuff. Like the biggest truck or the biggest doll, you know what I mean, It had to be big. When we were kids we never got toys unless someone other than family bought it. There was no money, we got food and a new pair of shoes and a couple of things to wear. I got a baby doll from my Aunt one time in my life and my brother was playing cowboys and Indians and they burned my baby doll on the clothes line. When I told the kids about this years later. they all pitched in and bought me a barbie doll with their own money. I still have it. My precious babies that I love so much. I still can't understand why they couldn't just live and grow old. It actually scares me that they are dead. That they can't breath, that they are under the ground. God I'm sorry.
Well at least the pain has eased some after Christmas. It makes me hate Christmas now. I hope it's not like that forever.
Thanks for your comments.
kiss kiss
Patricia