WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Shirley

Remember last night you told me about the comments made on the papers, well go see what someone said named "fkdgirl" I think I know who that is. and I commented under an aka name but you'll know it was me. I was so freakin mad. That boy did not beat her, they beat him all the time, she'd come around here calling him a "fing nig***" and that she was heard that she was going to have his a** killed 2 days before it happened. And the reason why her baby is sick is because SHE TOOK DRUGS WHILE PREGNANT. Oh this made me so sick and so mad, then about what he was doing out at 2AM like because he was out at night with AN ADULT it was ok to shot him like a f'ing animal. God D..... it all I'm so furious right now I could f'ing scream. I know who wrote that and I hope she sees it, it's the low lifes family's friends. Makes me puke!

God give me peace and don't let these nasty people ruin what's already be taken from me, amen.

Bette
Timmy's mom

Re: Shirley

Bette, I know how hurtful those comments are. I had to stop reading them because I was literally getting chest pains. I wanted to respond and scream at them all that they had no idea what they were talking about. I know though that many are prbly his friends and that it will not matter what I say and I am not going to get into a comment war with stupid people. I think they know the family will read it and be hurt more and that is what they want. The people who matter know the truth and those who don't....well they just don't matter. I am sorry that some low life's comment hurt you. Just keep in mind they are just that..a low life. I just feel for that poor baby who will have her for a mother. Hugs to you and I am sorry for the pain and wish I could make it go away for you.

Where are you seeing these comments. Is there a place to submit a comment. How dare them say something about our kids. I have a mouth on me I'll mess them up. I hate @ss holes who do stuff like that. Tell me where you are seeing this .... please
Patricia

Bette
I am sorry I shouldn't have told you about the comment page. I have commented also and am sure you know which comments are mine. These people are family and friends of the POSs just like on the topix page where Marlin's family and friends were posting crap about Jim. They are all descendants from some screwed up gene pool. They all need to crawl back into the cesspool they came from.

Hugs from me to you
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley

I know i shouldn't have gotten so upset, but it did. I am so sick of hearing their pity party about them POS's when my baby is gone forever. I won't even go into what I think or feel, but I'm sure you all know that already. God is on our side, and I know that should be all that matters to me. He is my light, and their darkness. What is that saying, "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change and the wisdom to know the difference?" or something. well that's what I'm going to try and do.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

Shirley did you sneak back on there :) LOL you made my day. Thanks :)

Love ya
Bette

Moms! Please for your own sanity, don't read these comments! My daughter warned me about what was on the blogs in WV but my mother's heart made me read them. What a mistake! I stayed in bed for 3 days in tears. Please remember that these are hate-mongers and low-life POS. Some of them are just people with nothing else to do but hate and make other people sad.

Please resist the temptation and don't put yourselves through it. Also, avoid the MySpace comments, if you need to, have someone else screen them for you, I'm sure there are some good people there who just want you to know how much they care.

love,
Donna, Randy's Mom

Well, I guess you're not gonna tell me where these pos's are posting these comments.
Oh well, I guess it's none of my business, this really was like a personal email between you two. Sorry I wanted to get crazy too.
xo

Oh Patricia I'm sorry it slipped my mind. if you go to the link I put on or go to www.philly.com and google Timmy Clark in the spot to the right then hit search, you will see 2 articles come up about him. The first one is where the nasty comments are go to the bottom of the article and you will see the comments there. Sorry didn't mean to forget, I have been in another world this week is harder than last, Timmy's b/d is this Wed. New Year's Eve he would be 17 years old. sigh.....

God Bless you sweetie
Bette
Timmy's mom

Donna
Boy I wish I had never stumbled across the topix page where family and friends of the murderer were posting garbage but once I did I felt I had to defend my son, it has finally stopped there were some rude comments around Thanksgiving but we gave them the what for and now it seems to have stopped. Thanks for caring

Bette,
You bet I did tit for tat you know. Most of the comments on there are from good people just a couple of idiots. Don't let it get you down I got past being hurt by the comments and just jumped right down peoples throats. I can be a real "B" when I feel the need to be. When it comes to our angels I will be the BIG "B".
Love and Hugs Shirley

Patricia
Girl nothing posted on here is personal between just a couple of us, I was waiting for Bette to respond to your question wasn't sure if I should.
Sending you a Great Big HUG.
Jimmy's Mom Shirley

yes i seen the comments that some people said ,please moms keep your head up you know what kind if child you all have raise,in my sons case the det.told us you are going to here all kinds of things about your son ,man did i some made me madd but i know what kind of son i gave birth to ,so let them talk all thay wan't too you know the truth .stick and stones may break my bones but some times words do hurt.i love you all joann hubert mom.