WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Christmas Candle for Keara

Please light a candle for Keara www.kearahart.com. Also please send me the websites of your children so I can light candles for them. Love you all and thinking of you this Christmas eve day.
Darien/Keara's Mom

Re: Christmas Candle for Keara

Darien,
We have lit a candle for Keara and Lisa's webpage: http://lisa-maas.memory-of.com/Candles.aspx Also on her page is a video we made, we are still editiing it, that includes moms and their loved ones Keara has been included if you would like to take a look at it. It is on her video page titled MOMS. Also I agree with you about talking on the phone...email are always looked forward to, the chat room is great and can be enlightning but an actual phone call from another mom is the next best thing to being with them. I might take you up on the offer to call...Our daughter Lisa was murdered...she was stabbed to death. Try and hang in there tonight and tomorrow...I know how hard it is for us...this is our first Christmas and hearing Merry Christmas all day at work...you just know there will never again be such a thing. Sending all our Love.
Laura & AV

I tried to light a candle for your Keara, but it said the website was not there, but please know in my heart my prayers are with you and your family this Christmas, I pray for peace in your hearts and filled with love and wonderful memories.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

Darien
I also lite a candle for Keara you are in prayers and thoughts.
Jimmy's mom
Shirley

Dear Darien
I'm glad you sent your angel Keara's site and as soon as I'm done here I will go look at her sight and light a candle.Sorry I didn't see this message sooner than today and if diane/Gerricks mom is reading please let me know how to pay tribute to your son also.Nicky's site is nicholas-pisano.memory-of.com thank you hugs your way.Barb/Nicky's MOM

I lit a candle for Keara as well. I am also editing the Candles video and I did take a picture of Keara off her site to add into the Candles slide show. I will be working on it the weekend of the 2nd so anyone else who wants their child included let me know. I would take a picture off every website if it were just up to me but I don't want to just make an assumption that would be alright with everyone.

Laura,Thanks for lighting a candle for Keara. If you send me your phone # I will be glad to call you. My email is darienrussell@earthlink.net. I am lighting a candle for Lisa. Love, Darien

hi darien i did light a candle for your angel may this new year give you and your family all the blessing that you have ask for sending hugs hubert mom joann