WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Self-Defense

Sorry I've been away so long, I've missed all of you. I've been pretty bumbed out. Seems we may not qualify for the West Virginia Victims Fund because they have to look into the trial and see if Randy brought his death on himself! Like he went looking for this guy and started it. What a crap system we have.

The crazy verdict is going to take the money away to pay off his funeral and get him a headstone! Don't know how much more I can take, I hate the holidays, just put a small tree up for the grandkids yesterday. Lost my mom and stepfather this year and the expenses are killing us. I know it will get better (yeah right), just venting. Love to you all.

Donna, Randy's mom

Re: Self-Defense

HI DONNA I AM SO SORRY TO HAVE HERE WHAT YOU ARE GOING THRU MY PRAYERS ARE ALWAYS WITH YOU LOVE ALWAYS JOANN HUBERT MOM.

I agree that the system just sucks. The murderer's get all the rights and we are left with brtoken lives. My Mom died 9 months after Keara, my ex fiance 6 months after and then my brother in law died. It all seems like more than anyone should have to bear. I am so sorry that you are dealinf with all of this. My heart goes out to you. Love, Darien

Thanks for the support. It's been a very hard year for us, grandmother, son, mother, step-father, aunts, cousins, uncles, seems like the worst year or my life!

My husband Terry has a bad heart and we were told it's just a matter of time. Sure would like to know what we did in another life to deserve this! We've really been through it.

Darien, sorry to hear you have been suffering too. If one more person tells me "what doesn't kill us makes us stronger" I'm going to go crazy on them!