WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hope For The Day

The biggest holiday of the year is approaching, and manydo not feel like facing the day due to the loss experiencedin this year. "If only I could just get out of my skin for a dayand become someone else, things would be better." We knowthat's not possible, but we sure would like to do it - just forone day. If we could just forget about the terrible loss just fortoday things wouldn't be so hard. But, we can't forget.

What are we to do? How do we make it through? This seemsso hard to hear, but we must bear with the suffering and workour way through it. Face our fear and pain, and just allow thetears to fall. When we do, we are actually working towards the day when we will be better, stronger, and more able to cope.

After losing my own son, I remember thinking, "I have to do this. I have to make it through today. And, if I do, I can makeit through tomorrow. And, I'll keep on doing it until there willbe a time when I feel good again."

That time arrived for me, and it will for you, too. Hope is aninsidious friend who never leaves us alone for one minute.

Hope is always at work, keeping the heart sealed off to too muchpain, but allowing us to feel enough that we will know there willbe a day when we feel better. Hope is alive, and it dwells within.

Get through today...one day at a time. And, remember oftenthat there will be a day when hope grows much larger than your pain! You can do it. You can make it through today! -- C. Hinton

"It will take time, but hope will prevail over fear and pain." --C. Hinton

"The Spirit of God is upon me, because the Lord has anointed me to bring good news to the afflicted." - Psalm 61:1

Re: Hope For The Day

Thanks,those are such strong encouraging word to help us move forward,the blessing is very much appreciated!I too will tell myself I can do this even if it does seem hard.God Bless!