WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
i will never hear rickys voice again

i just erased rickys voice off of my phone accidently [of course] trying to put it on personlized recordable ornaments for friends and family. i am a mess...i have busting headache and tears won't stop.i am soo nervous and upset.i just can't believe it.i found sooo much comfort in being able to listen to him.what am i goin do????

hugs and prayers,
pat-rickys mom

Re: i will never hear rickys voice again

WOW!!I AM SO SORRY,I KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO HOLD TIGHT TO SOMETHING FOR OUR KID'S AND LOSE IT!!I HAD TONY VOICE ON MY ANSWERING MACHINE AND LOSS IT ALSO,I WAS SO SAD,NOW JUST HAVE ALL HIS PICTURES AND OTHER THING'S TO REMIND ME OF HIM!!I AM SORRY THAT HAPPEN,JUST KNOW THAT HE WILL FOREVER WHISPER IN YOUR EAR SOFTLY,BE STRONG,I WISH YOU COULD GET IT BACK SOME WAY,HUG'S!!

Oh Pat I am so sorry. I know how awful that is. I had messages from Kaylin on my work voice mail and a person erased them so that they would not upset me when I got back. I was ready to slap her. Were you able to get his voice on any of the ornaments? I hope you got at least one and I am so sorry. I know you must be heartbroken. I wish I knew a way to get it back.

Little Boo Boo,
I wish I could make it better for you. We don't have any recordings of John, Julie or Benny either. It's an awful feeling to know you will never hear their voice. I'm so sorry this happened it's made me cry again. I miss you My little Boo Boo. I miss Ricky too.
xoxoxo
Patricia

Pat
So sorry that happened to you maybe some of his friends would have some video or even a message they have kept.
I hav Jim on video so I do get to hear his voice but it still isn't enough.
sending you a big HUG
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley

Hi Pat,
if the voicemail was on the phone companys voicemail server they may still have a backup. However if it was on your personal machine, I don't know that it can be recovered. I am so sorry this happened to you. Love and prayers
Kay

THANK ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR CONCERN AND SWEET WORDS.I AM JUST SOOOO HEARTBROKEN,I FEEL AS I HAVE LOST THE ONLY "ALIVE" MOMENT THAT I HAD LEFT.THIS IS REALLY SET ME BACK TO STEP 1.I HAVE CRIED EVER SINCE IT HAPPENED YESTERDAY,MY EYES ARE SOOO SWOLLEN.NO I NEVER GOT HIS VOICE ON ANT OF THE ORAMENTS AND YES IT WAS ON MY RECORDER IN MY PHONE ITSELF.RICKY WAS PLAYING AROUND WITH MY PHONE ONE NIGHT AND THERE WAS HIM AND HIS LOVE OF HIS LIFE TALKIN AND HE HAD HER SINGING INSY BINSY SPIDER AND THEN THERE WAS ANOTHER ONE WHERE HE WAS RAPPIN AND THEN I ASK HIM TO RAP MY FAV. SONG THAT HE DONE SOOO WELL AND HE DID. AND HIS LAST WORDS ON THERE WAS "I'LL CALL".I AM A MESS....I DO HAVE RICKYS OLD PHONE AND I DID CALL SPRINT AND THEY DO KEEP RECORDS I DON'T KNOW FOR NOW LONG BUT ANYWAY THEY SAID I WOULD HAVE TO HAVE A COURT ORDER SO I AM WORKING ON WHAT WOULD I NEED TO DO.AND I AM ALSO GONNA CALL VERISON WHICH IS MY PHONE SERVICE AND SEE HOW LONG THEY KEEP THEIR RECORDS IT MAY BE EASIER DEALING WITH MY PHONE INSTEAD OF HIS.I JUST DON'T KNOW...IT HAS BEEN 2 1/2 years SINCE MY BABY WAS ALIVE AND COULD LEAVE ME A MESSAGE....THANKS AGAIN AND IF SOMEONE KNOWS WHAT I CAN DO PLEASE LET ME KNOW. RIGHT NOW I AM JUST HOPELESS.....HUGS AND PRAYERS TO YOU ALL PAT-RICKY MOM

Oh pat so sorry. I too wish I had something to hear his voice, I have this one little maybe 5 sec of video a friend of his gave me and at the very end he walks in and my niece says Look we're hanging out with Timmy today and he said "cool" and they asked where Billy was and he said "he had to go home". That was it, you barely can hear him cause he spoke very low, I'd turn the volume up over and over and over again my sister finally said stop it you're going to have a break down. It's the only thing I have with his voice on it, it tears me apart. I do know how you feel, it's so heartbreaking.

You know, I was thinking about this and,,,,, please don't take this the wrong way it's just something my brother and I were talking about. I told David that you lost Ricky's voice message and asked him if he knew if there was a way to get it back. History or something he said no, he didn't know but he said he had a recording or Julie and I didn't know that. Then I told him I had a recording of Mom. I laughed though because if you only knew my Mother. She hated to leave a message, really really hated it. She would scream on the recording really really loud like she was talking to someone who was hard of hearing. She'd say. "THIS IS YOUR MOTHER" ha ha ha like I didn't know or something. I know this isn't funny to anyof the Moms but it's a really funny memory and I have Moms voice so me and David are going to share.

Ok,,I am slow today,,was the message on your cellphone voicemail,,or your answering machine on your land line phone? I just saw on the news a few weeks ago where messages can be recovered from digital answering machines.
Love,
Yvonne
JDU my soulfriend/son