WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MISSING FRIEND'S!!!

HI MOM'S,WELL I AM POSTING FOR MS.JOANN,SHE IS OFF-LINE ,BUT TRYING TO GET BACK ON VERY SOON,SHE SEND'S HER LOVE TO ALL,AND SHE REALLY MISSES COMING TO MOM'S!!SHE CALL ME YESTERDAY SHE SAY'S SHE IS GOING CRAZING NOT TO COME TO MOM'S TO TALK TO ALL HER BEAUTIFUL FRIEND'S,HOPEFULLY SHE WILL BE BACK VERY SOON,LOVE MICHELLE-TONY'S-MOM!!

Re: MISSING FRIEND'S!!!

Thanks for letting us know Michelle, we always worry about people when we don't here from them for awhile. I have been so busy with work and getting iced in that it's been awhile for me too. I have been coming home from work and falling into bed early, fighting a cold and the cold and the reallity of not having my son with us again for yet another year. Life is just more exausting at this time of year.

Yes same here for me by the time 9PM comes around I want to go to chat but I'm so totally exhausted I just can't and with the holidays and all it's just draining me dry. It's so unbearable on days, and now my company is moving outside the city and i worry about that and hope my car can make the trips back & forth. It's just so much to think about it wears you out! Please tell joann I give her my best and many best wishes to all the mom's here.

God Bless
Bette Timmy's mom

We were wondering just last night in chat where she was. I am glad you let us know. Thanks.

great...we were all wondering if she was ok...if you speak to her again, tell her i've been thinking of her and i miss her and hope she comes back real soon.