WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
hellooooo

well firstly i'd like to say congratulations laura on yr design,and secondly i'd like to let u all know that im back,well i think i am (for now anyway)i have been feeling really weird lately i cant really explain it,maybe it happens to all of us,but i just kind of went straight back into denial again,it was like my mind couldnt accept that my son was gone,i just shut down even now when i think about it i loose my breath its just easier to think it didnt happen,even though i know it did,its so weird do any of u think the same as me or am i really just losing my mind.we got the verdict of the appeal last week,(we appealed the sentence as 3 yrs for murder is just so wrong )but we lost... they said because the animal had a low iq (75) they tried him as a youth,the animal is 27years old any way,i guess what there telling us is that if u murder someone just pretend to have a low iq u are sure to get a very light sentence.well moms sorry to unload this on all of u,but i knew u all would listen,LOL well i will get on and light candles for all yr angels as soon as i can i have never stopped thinking of each and everyone.have a great christmas and a safe new year love Deb(Dwaynes Mum ) xoxoxox

Re: hellooooo

Deb how are you I think of you so many times. I'm glad you are back. I hope things are going as well as they possibly can be with the holidays. Know you are not alone we are always here, coming here has been my sanity saver. Many times I can't come on I start to cry, you should come in at chat sometimes, even though i try to go sometimes I'm just so exhausted I can't stay up late anymore, but it's so good just to say hello for even a little bit. These ladies are a bunch of great people!!!

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

Well that is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard LOW IQ! Three years guess they should work on the creeps IQ during that time so when he gets out and murders again he can be tried as an adult. I sure am glad the defense attorney in Jim's case didn't think of that because you could tell this POS didn't have much of an IQ. I am sorry this LOW IQ'ed idiot only got 3 years that is a disgrace.
Sending Hugs your way.
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley

HI MS.DEB,WELCOME BACK!!YOU ARE ALWAY'S IN MY HEART,HANG IN THERE,I GO THROUGH MY DENIAL STEP'S ALSO,STILL CAN'T BELIEVE MY SON IS GONE,SO I UNDERSTAND,KISSES TO YOU!!

Hi Deb, I was wondering what happened to you. So glad you are back. I know exactley what you are talking about. I do the same thing. I then when I realize that I he is NOT coming back I also lose my breath and I get this awful feeling in the pit of my stomache. I am so sorry about what happened in court. But, just remember this POS will pay in due time. (God's time) Take care Deb. You too...have a Merry Christmas and safe New Year's. Sending love to you and your angel Dwayne.