WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What do you think about......

starting a phone address list? A few of us were chatting and thought it would be nice to have a list of phone numbers and addresses so that when someone has not been on for awhile we can check on them to make sure they are ok and to send cards or things. If anyone is interested just email me your info and I will put a list together and email it to those who want to be on the list. I know sometimes we may have court or something come up that we cannot really go into detail about on the threads and that might be better shared by email. Just let me know and if anyone wants to I will make a list and it will only be for MOMS/D use.

Re: What do you think about......

Kim
Emailed my info but got a message telling me the email could not be delivered I don't know there might be something going on with my email I tried to send Randi an email and got the same message. I did send a bunch of emails that went through so I just don't know whats going on.
Shirley

I would love to have a phone and address list. Sometimes it is just nice to be able to have a spontaneous conversation and hear people's voices. I have unlimited long distance so I would be glad to call anyone. My # is 919-837-2205. Darien

Shirley I am kdrose143@mac.com. I will go empty otu ome things to make sure that my quota isn't over. If you can't get me there leave a mail at my myspace.

That's a great idea my personal e-mail is baclark91@aol.com

let me know cause I think it's a great idea. sometimes I can't always come to chat at night time I'm so tired lately. So at least with e-mail can check in and reply to it that way.

Bette

that's a great idea,e-mail me also,and i will give you my number & address,i love talking to my friend's on mom's!!

thats a great idea i also would like to be added e-mail me and i will be happy to give you my information.i need despertly to talk to you moms,i just erased rickys voice off of my phone accidently [of course] trying to put it on personlized recordable ornaments for friends and family. i am a mess...i have busting headache and tears won't stop.i am soo nervous and upset.

Great idea kaytfossler@yahoo.com I'll send the info to whom ever

If everyone could email their info to me at kdrose143@mac.com, I would appreciate it. Just give me what info you want. I will try to make sure that I keep my inbox cleared so nothing bounces back. If it does let me know and I will empty again. I have an Aunt who likes to send me a lot of big emails so sometimes she gets carried away and it overflows my quota. :) I will give it a couple of weeks and put the info I get together after the 1st to allow everyone who want to participate to get me the info.