WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SORRY FOR BEING GONE SO LONG

MOMS'S I'M SO SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO COME BACK TO THE GROUP BUT I'VE BEEN/STILL IN DENIAL FOR SO LONG THAT I CAN'T ADJUST TO REALITY. WHEN I'M HERE I'M FACE TO FACE WITH REALITY THAT SO MANY OF US HAVE LOST OUR BABIES AND IT JUST MAKES SO ANGRY THAT I JUST WANT TO DIE.... I WALK AROUND IN A FOG CUSSING ANY AND EVERYBODY OUT THAT GETS IN MY WAY. I HATE THE HOLIDAY SO MUCH CAUSE jOSHUA'S BIRTHDAY WAS ON CHRISTMAS EVE AND IT JUST BRING S SO MUCH HEARTACHE. I'M TIRED SO TIRED OF PEOPLE TELLING IT GET BETTER NO IT DON'T IT'S GETTING WORSE WITH EVERY NEW DAY THAT COMES.

Re: SORRY FOR BEING GONE SO LONG

You are right, it does get worse because we miss our children more and more each and every day. I know what you mean about being in denial, it's too sad to think about and know that our children were murdered. I feel that same anger you do and have felt it since the day my son was murdered and I know the feeling of cussing everyone out who has no idea of what I'm going through. (They got the nerve to be mad because we're angry!) If they cared, our anger should not bother them. I found out that the only people who do care are us that are experiencing the same pain.
So remember that we care here, and are glad that you came back.

Re: SORRY FOR BEING GONE SO LONG

((((((((((((((((Alee)))))))))))
Hi, I am the mother of another beautiful Joshua. I just came back to this group after being gone for well over a year. We have to do what we have to do to survive, and heal as much as possible. No one knows how this feels unless they have walked this path also.
Love,
Yvonne