WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I have an Idea!!!

I've been thinking (I know that's scary) it seems all news papers have some kind of a topic page where you can post things. Here is my idea why not make videos with the information and some pictures of the unsolved murders and post these on all topic pages we can.
Randi I made a video using the information you have on Mark's site I tried to email to you but for some reason the message couldn't be delivered. I didn't make it a youtube I won't do that with out your permission.
So what do you all think?
Shirley

Re: I have an Idea!!!

Jimmy just came to me again "Mom post the video on my memorial site so all the other moms can check it out." DUH good thing I have my angel.
If you want to see I posted on Jim's memorial site.
http://james-jimmy-redenius.memory-of.com/About.aspx
Let me know what you think.
Shirley

Jimmy's Mom, Keep listening - he's only steering you in one direction - the right one... I know my loving son Gerrick is watching over me and giving me strengh, I never would have made it this far without him. Love to Jimmy and you. Love from Gerrick's Mom

Shirley will you add that to my myspace? I can only speak for myself if Kaylin's case was still unsolved but I would want as much info to draw attention to her case as possible. This is the computer age and why not use it to our advantage? We know people see these you tubes so maybe someone who has info will. I think it is a wonderful idea to get these unsolved cases as much publicity as we can and you can put them all on my my space pages too. I think Jimmy is leading you in the right direction too. Keep listening. :)

Shirley,
Good idea and very nicely done...Kim is right the more Mark's story gets out to the public the better chance they will have of getting leads. It will only take one person to see this that might have information....perhaps they didn't know about it or it might actually twinge a spark of guilt if they have known and tried to forget about it.
Laura

Kim I haven't made a youtube out of it yet I will wait to see what Randi thinks of my idea. I don't know if I can send it to myspace in this format.

Laura that is what I was thinking who knows it can't hurt to keep Mark's story in people's faces.

will wait to see what Randi thinks.
Hugs Jimmy's Mom
Shirley

Hi Shirley, Hi MOMS,

This is such a wonderful idea. I am so grateful that you would think of Mark and make the video. Thank you so much, I appreciate your kindness! You can do whatever you wish to do, put it on Utube or whatever. I don't know how to do those things, I'm lucky I know how to type. Thank you so much again ladies for all that you do and for helping Mark and my family search for his killers. I can't thank you enough for your ideas and everything. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Love, Randi

I want to work on it a little more clean it up a bit before I post as a youtube. will let you know when I get it all finished.
Shirley

Glad you like the idea.

OK here is the link lets start posting it any place we can think of.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zospMafyZk

Love and Hugs
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley

I have been posting the video.
You can go to this page http://www.topix.com/dir
it is a directory for topixs pages all over the US at the top of the page it says browse map and city list just click on that tab and it will take you to a map of the US just click on a state and it will list cities. I have been posting in cities in ca. my posts are titled Unsolved Murder all you have to do is click on a city and it takes you right to topix go to the bottom of the list and click on start a discussion now I put MOMSD as a user name for us just type it in and go for it.
MUCH LOVE AND MANY HUGS
Jimmy's Mom Shirley

What a wonderful idea! My sons case is also unsolved as the det. calls it "a cold un-workable case", this makes me feel hopeless!I know for a fact there were wittnesses and even wittnesses after the fact that heard of the punk bragging about it.I also feel that if I could get enough poeple to see Andre's face & hear his story they would talk.Keep up the good work!I don't even know where to start!!
Bless you,
Vickie/Andre's mom

Vickie,

If you email me all the information I will make a video for you too. I am going to have to recrute help posting it is easy just takes time.

Love and Hugs Jimmy's mom Shirley

Hello MOMS I know it has been along time,I am sorry but I am so lost and don't know what to do are wish way to go. Hello Mrs. Shirley I love this ideal my son's killer is in jail but they drop the chargers on him for killing my only son because the witness family will not let that person talk to the DA anymore and my son was murdered in the day time and allot of people seen what happened and the DA told me that people said that he said he will get away what killing my son and I don't know what to do? Can you please make the video for my son and post it on UTube and any other site you with to that may help I need help so bad .I will pay you please help me I need this help so bad Today made 2 years that my son was murdered,The Det. tell me he took a cab to kill my baby and she told me she got the jacket he had on when he killed my son and he shot my son 3 times in the head and lied about where he was when my son was killed .But when the DA. Called me she told me she was dropping the case because they need the witness and then she said no one told her anything about a jacket or about a cab.Some things not right what any of this why would you need a witness if you go to the killers house and get the jacket he had on and if they really looked I know the jacket should have my son's blood on it if he shot him 3 time and up close. Please help me any help you can give would be so helpful.God bless you Mrs. Shirley and all my other Sister MOMS much love Terry(Cedric's)MOM

Terry

If you e mail me information on Cedric's murder I will be happy to make a video for you.

Jimmy's Mom
Shirley

First I would like to say I am sorry because I don't even think I said I am so sorry for your loss and to say I know your pain I do and I think that ways not kind of me to just ask you to do something like this for me and not even say I'm sorry about your Angel and sorry I didn't even say who I am I am the mother of Cedric (Bucket) Johnson who was murdered by a so called friend and he was my only son and the child that made me laugh,smile,feel good he was my Sunshine and still is and no one can take that away and I think when I seen that you were so kind,sweet to help I JUST WAS SO HAPPY about you doing this until I just couldn't think past that and again I am sorry Please forgive me and Oh Thank you so much ! God is nothing but good this has put a smile on my face,Oh Mrs .Shirley Thank you so very much. I don't have your email address so I can give you mine terryjohnson137@aol.com and if you can send me something like just saying it's you and that way you don't have to post your and I will just send a reply with my son INFO. Thanks again and again please forgive me for how I asked you! I am sorry and much love to you,your family and to our Angels may they R.I.P Jimmy and my son Cedric Thanks again Terry

Terry
Don't even give it a second thought because I didn't even give it a first. I am glad to help in anyway I can and it makes me feel like I am doing some good for those who have gotten no justice what so ever. Our justice was swift and I just wish it could be that way for all of you.
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley
shirleys52@sbcglobal.net