WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Discovery

Well we had discovery today and it was tough, but bail was not lowered. That is the important thing for today. Bail stands as of now.

Re: Discovery

Kim,

I'm glad to hear that. You have a long road ahead but will make it to be there to represent your Kaylin.
Love to you.

Kim,
So glad they didn't lower bail. Diane is right you have a long road ahead so hang in there. I hope the POS does not give up his right to a speedy trial if not the trial date can not be set any further out than I believe it was 60 days.
I pray for swift justice hope the POS is sentenced to the max the law allows in your case.
Love and Hugs
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley

Kim,
Our thoughts are with you and we are glad to hear from you and that bail was not lowered...for us moms we have to hold onto every positive that is out there because there are so few but treat them like seeds and hopefully they can be the start of something more positive that is to come in the future. We need to process the difficult parts and be strong so we may represent our children and see that justice is served. Thinking of you & fam
Laura & AV

The court process is so hard. I am glad it is behind me but I have to say that it didn't make me feel much better when it was over. Keara's murderer is in prison for life but I so resent that he is still alive and Keara is dead. I hate that my tax dollars are supporting him and me and my family get no help for anything! This system is so messed up!! I'm glad bond wasn't lowered. It makes me sick to know how many of these people are out. I am so sorry you are going through this.

Last night as I was chatting with Randi and Julie, I kept smelling something. (No it was not me) I got up and asked my son to come and see if he smelled anything. We could smell this incense that Kaylin used to burn in the house. I hated to come in and smell that. I didn't like her incense smelling up the whole house. Last night though I could smell it again. Right through the office and living room. It was nice and I would give anything to smell it again. I could also picture her in heaven laughing and saying, "I am STILL going to light incense in your house Mama." then I can hear her laughing. I like that vision of her. :) Anyway just wanted to share the incense story.