WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Mark's news article

Laura & AV

WE WERE ALSO TOLD WE WOULD HAVE TO BUY THE TRANSCRIPT, BUT I GOT THE DA TO GIVE US A COPY
OF THE PRE TRAIL HEARINGS.They say we would have to pay for the trail transcript,Thank God our paper
put everthing that was said in the paper.They
did a great job.For us it was more in the pretrail
than at trail. Bobbie Billy Lee's mom

I would also have to pay for the trial transcripts here in CA. And they are very, very expensive I paid I think it was $200 for just a deposition from Jim's ex-wife when he was fighting for custody of his daughter. I don't even want to think about how much it would cost to get the trial transcripts although I would really like to have them.
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley

Well, I wish the system would listen to you Laura and do exactly what you said. That would be really nice. I did speak to the detective on Mark's case and he said that they don't have any of the cards for sale at this time. I'll definitely let you all know when they make some more.

So hard to believe that Christmas is next Thursday, how did it get here so fast. I wasn't even paying it any mind, and actually, aren't doing it now. We don't have a tree up, my daughter wants one though. No lights around the house, no decorations, nada.

My Angel will be 24 in heaven on December 29. If you all get a chance, please stop by and light a candle for him. I love and miss Mark so much, just as you all love and miss your children. I'll never forget the day Mark was born, such a precious little boy. I always wonder how he would be if he was here. I think that he would have a great job and be a wonderful dad to his son. If only things were different.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas. I wish you a day filled with beautiful memories of your children.

As for the car Laura, well, they fixed the thermastat and now my daughter says it doesn't run right. My husband took is back and they said they would help us out in any way. She's been driving it and now she just got home and told me it's acting up, but she's giving it the benefit of the doubt. We'll see, that's another story.

Take care. Love, Randi

Randi... We could only dream that our "ideas" could someday happen..I missed you last night hopefully I can catch up with you this weekend and find out more about the car saga..lol..As far as the transcripts we are in Pennsylvania and in other parts of the state they were given to the families...my advocate thinks that the DA has not encountered a mother like me before or not too many if at that. Well he better prepare himself because I am just getting started...We will be reviewing the transcripts after the first of the year and if I have to pay one penny for any part of them there will be some people contacted I can guarantee that.

Randi,
Last night I finished posting to topix pages in news papers for cities and towns with a name starting with an A. I check to see how many views we have had on the video last night it was 87 this morning it is 104. I will continue to post the message don't know if it will help but it can't hurt.
Love and Hugs
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley