WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Worldwide Candle lighting for MOMS/d video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-7BQZVxjao

I made this for our babies but I wasn't able to get it posted the 14th. I hijacked some pictures and some were not clear but if you have a picture that has more clarity I will revise. If your child is not on the slide show and you would like them to be just let me know. My email is at the little icon. If I made any mistakes I apologize and let me know so I can correct. I will try to get the pictures clearer but this is the first draft anyway. I hope that you like it.

Re: Worldwide Candle lighting for MOMS/d video

Dear Kim
I'm sitting in work with my co-workers crying at the beautiful dedication you made for our babies.Thank you from the bottom of my heart as i have been busy all week with my friend who just buried her son today.May our children tell the story of their lives thru their beautiful faces.Thanks to moms like you who take the time to make sure as many as possible can be included in these services.You picked a great picture of Nicky again thank you I need to find my tissue box,I passed it around.My co-workers were very touched and thank you also.Many hugs and God Bless you and your family.Barb/Nicky's MOM

Barb, please give my condolences to your friend. I am so sorry for her loss. Laura told me you had a friend who lost a child. I am sure she will lean on you and as you are a little further along this road of grief you will be able to help her. I am just so sorry for her loss.
Thank you. I hope to clear up a lot of the pics that are fuzzy. I know why Laura loves making these and kimi's so much now.

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL THING TO WAKE UP TO. YOU HAVE DONE SUCH A WONDERFUL JOB AND THE PICTURES OF OUR CHILDREN DO TELL THEIR STORY.

How beautiful this is, thank you so much for thinking of our angels. It's always brings a bit of joy into my broken heart when I see things like this, thank you again. Love, Randi

wow!!so beautiful,i am so full of tear's,my boy's love it also,thank you from the bottom of my heart!!you are a sweetheart!!

Kim,
Awesome video...you did a great job...it is so sad to see all the lives so tragically taken away from all of us but we must share with others so maybe someday they will be able to understand, even just a little, the pain that we must endure and so the world will know our loved ones stories and their memories will boldly live on forever. I am glad to see you back you hadn't been in the chat room for a couple days and when I told them we had talked they of course blamed me....nice going! they said would I have expected any other response... MAD... back to the video....awesome job!!!!!!

Thanks. My son has had homework that is taking MY chat time.:( I went on the other night but only hohoho was there and not talking. :) I need my own computer just for chatting. I hope to be on later tonight. Darn time difference.
We have discovery tomorrow so keep us in your prayers.

Laura, thank you for the kimi. I can't wait to show Jared. I know he will love it.

Kim:

Thank you for including Travis in the video, it was beautiful and it's my favorite picture of him, soon to be my tatoo of him.

Of coarse I was the one blaming Laura for you disappearance, but she's used to that from me, but i've missed you. Glad to hear you are ok, and yes we have to let your son use the computer for homework.

Thanks again I loved the video.

Nanci/Travis' Mom

WOW....KIM WHAT A SWEET THING FOR YOU TO DO,THE VIDEO IS BEAUTIFUL.IT IS SOOO SAD THAT THERE ARE SOOO MANY OF OUR SWEET BABIES TAKIN AWAY FROM US IN SUCH A HORROR WAY.OUR BEAUTIFUL ANGELS ARE ALL TOGETHER.THAT IS SO BEAUTIFUL.THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR INCLUDING RICKY.HUGS AND PRAYERS.....PAT-RICKY MOM

Kim Thank you for puting Billy Lee on your slide
show.It is beauitfull.

Bobbie Billy Lee's mom

Kim,
I finally was able to look at this. You know I cried but atleast I could do it. Thanks for making this. I sent it to all the relatives who have email. John's trial is suppose to start January 6th. Two days before his birthday. It took so long. I pray to god they don't get away with it. I want to be there but I only have a certain amount of days so I'm waiting until they get closer to the middle before I fly out there. JoJO is back in Phoenix, Uncle David sent him back. He has a really bad drinking problem. Makes me glad I was able to quit when I did. My God, how can we go on without our John anymore. Some how I keep thinking he's going to come home anyday. Or call me and say something crazy, like he always did. My love, I miss him so much, and my boy and Julie. It's just not right that they are not here. WE need them to make our lives complete. We need them to have babies and let the family grow.
Hot tears
love
Patricia

Kim
Love the video that picture of Jim always brings tears the look on his face but it is one of my favorite.
You did a great job keep up the good work. Think I will give it a try.
Love and Hugs
Shirley Jimmy's Mom

We can never have to many videos of our babies. I cannot make some of the pictures clearer (is that a word?) If anyone would like to email or mail me a picture that shows the faces better if your child's is blurry please feel free to do so. I didn't want to leave them out because the picture was blurred but I can update with a picture that shows their faces better. If you want to be added and I don't have a picture of your child just email me. I don't want to exclude anyone who wants their child represented.

Kim,

Thank you so very much for making this and for adding my dear son Gerrick, it warmed my heart when I saw it and I am touched, thank you so much.

Kim, if you can make it to one of TCF's candlelightings, please go. It is very special and wonderful to be a part of. I can't believe I'v been going since 2004, but I would never miss it. I just want and miss my son so very very much, and another Christmas without him is so so sad and hard to deal with.

Love to you Kim, and thank you. It is just beautiful and I love it. You did a wonderful job, that was very thoughtful of you.

Love from Gerrick's Mom, Diane

Kim,
I put the video on John's website. Is that ok.
I just wanted everybody to see it if they wanted to. I love the song and everything.

Thank you so much Kim:

December 18 was Terrell's Angel Date and I have been so sad that I haven't had the strength to do anything. What a wonderful gift you gave me to see Terrell on the video. Thanks for keeping my son's spirit alive. To me the video validates that all our sons and daughters are together and that thought while saddens me to know so many beautiful young people were taken from this earth by the hands of demons, I am comforted knowing my son is counted among the good ones.

God Bless You and all the MOMS.
Tracey (Terrell's MOM)

Patricia of course. Anyone who wants to put it on their own spaces please do. I am so glad that ya'll liked it and I hope to have the revised version done soon.